Chapter 1.8

Clothes and hairstyle:

I wake up with the startling sound of a cell phone ringing

I wake up with the startling sound of a cell phone ringing. I let out a groan rolling over on Caroline's bed and pushing Elena off the bed, making her fall like a ripe jackfruit. Oops.

"Ugh, go away" I growled turning around, swinging my leg over Caroline, grabbing her like a cuddly teddy bear. She didn't care, she's used to it. I like to sleep hugging something and they're going to have to accept that.

"Elena" Caroline complained when Elena started to say something, disturbing our sleep. Bitch.

"Hey, how was your night?" I hear Stefan's voice echo over the phone.

Ugh, sticky.

"Good, much needed, when are we going to get one of these?" Elena mumbled in a sly tone.

Ew. Being single is sometimes a disgrace.

I open my sleepy eyes, looking at Bonnie and Caroline. I make a disgusted face simulating an urge to vomit, eliciting giggles from them.

I ignore the irritating flirtation it was two, going back to sleep.

•••••••••••••••

The four of us were sitting at Caroline's kitchen table after having breakfast together. I had my legs thrown in Bonnie's lap and the diary I found in my father's coffer in my hand. I was reading a page out loud for them to hear.

°°°°°°°°°°

(Y/m) had another vision the night before. Ever since she had that vision, her actions had me worried. Something scared her, I tried to get her to tell me about her concerns but I know she needs some time before she opens up.

It was hours before I could coax her out of bed and that's when she started mumbling things.

Talking about the appearance of a mark on a very old man, but with a youthful appearance.