Chapter 2.22

Clothes:

◇♧◇♧◇♧◇♧◇

◇♧◇♧◇♧◇♧◇

The pages on your face,you had been weeping 🎶

you had been weeping 🎶

◇♧◇♧◇♧◇♧◇

Showered!!!!

I gently rubbed the towel to get the excess moisture out of my hair. I stop in front of the mirror exhaling with relief when I feel the sweet smell of soap emanating from my skin after the shower. A necessary bath, by the way.

When I stood in front of the mirror earlier, I was startled to think I was looking at a low-lace Corpse Bride cospley.

More paler impossible, it was probably the Huntress poison.

I was the picture perfect Victoria's Secret Angel model doing the walk of shame after spending the whole night getting drunk.

I smiled looking at me in the mirror, this bath made me less dead. I took the bag Klaus handed me, rummaging through it. I grab a bra, panties, and a black tank top, pulling them on quickly, choosing to ignore the fact that the lingerie was oddly my size...unlike the tank top.

The black tank top was a little tight, leaving a little to anyone's imagination. I pulled up the hem trying to cover a patch of exposed skin at my waist. It didn't help, I was basically wearing a long top.

I really expected the pants to be a little bigger. The capris line was not my favorite. I'd rather walk around in just these underwear that are freakishly perfect for my body and tank top than have this look.

I pull a pair of high-waisted jeans out of the bag, crossing my fingers that they also got the jean size right. I pull the jeans on quickly, jumping up and down excitedly when I see that the jeans fit my curves perfectly and, as a bonus, they cover the exposed skin left by the tank top.

I put on a pair of converse that I found at the bottom of the bag, they weren't my favorite but I wasn't going to complain, I was feeling more myself than before.