Chapter 2.9

Outfit and hairstyle:

◇♧◇♧◇♧◇♧◇

Cause i don't wanna fall in loveIf you don't wanna try 🎵

If you don't wanna try 🎵

◇♧◇♧◇♧◇♧◇

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

As the days go by, my worries grow more and more.

Last night (y/m) cast a mind control spell on all of our friends. She had a little bit of trouble performing the spell successfully, but she managed.

She induced the Gibert, Forbes, Donavan families and a few others to get out of Mystic Falls for a while, long enough to get rid of Mikael and company.

We couldn't leave people important to us in the crossfire, they could be used against us by the enemy.

I kept in touch with Sheila Bennett, she is keeping my daughter safe, I trust her for this job.

My brother just arrived with the pack, we are thinking of strategies and ways to end this as peacefully as possible.

But I think it won't be that easy, especially when it comes to an ancient vampire and assassin, who has revenge coursing through all his veins.

My wife came up with an idea, which so far has been the best. Apparently, there's no way to permanently kill Mikael.

But there is a way to dissect it.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

My eyes were scanning a page of the notebook my dad gave me yesterday, I decided not to take too long to read it. Different from the last diary.

Remnants of pain were still planting in my heart, the meeting with my parents is still very present in me.