Chapter 2.2

Outfit and hairstyles:

◇♧◇♧◇♧◇♧◇

Can you still seethe heart of me? 🎶

Can you still see
the heart of me? 🎶

◇♧◇♧◇♧◇♧◇

"BITCH, why are you doing this to my heart?" I scream indignantly watching the TV.

It was after lunch and I was in the hotel room watching The 100, oddly enough Klaus got three rooms for us, one for each and now I was waiting for the two vampires to come get me, I didn't even want to go.

Today we're going to Ray's pack, since yesterday I got the location.

Klaus wanted to go early in the morning, but I wouldn't even go if he paid me.

So I put a spell to delay Ray's transition so I could rest in peace.

I had logged into my Netflix account and now I was here suffering and praying that my husband, Bellamy Blake, no died.

I was focused on the TV, until I heard a knock on the door, I knew who it was then I waved my hand and the door unlocked itself, giving way to the two vampires, but I ignored them.

"Good afternoon" Stefan said, plopping down beside me and taking a cookie from the package in my hand.

"And what's good about it?" I glare at him, "Can't you see that Octavia put Bellamy to fight in the arena?" I point at the TV.

He looks at me and the TV confused.

I popped a cookie in my mouth, chewing it with the force of hate.

"C'mon little wolf, it's time to go" Klaus said getting my attention.

I hadn't even noticed him.

"Wait for this episode to end" I say looking at the TV.

"No, let's go" he says impatiently coming to pull me.

"It's already over" I grumble and pull him hard, causing him to fall on my other side on the bed.