Chapter 2.16

Clothes:

◇♧◇♧◇♧◇♧◇

◇♧◇♧◇♧◇♧◇

Babe, it looks as though we're running out of words to say 🎵

running out of words to say 🎵

◇♧◇♧◇♧◇♧◇

I feel Klaus get me down off his lap gently but still holding me. My skin heated at the feel of his strong chest pressed against my back. I open my eyes and look around.

My eyes wander around the room which was filled with paintings.

Unconsciously, I step forward, being drawn to the frames stacked in the corners of the room. Was a little messy, but the paintings were so splendorous that that detail didn't really matter.

It was a big, spacious place with good lighting. The back walls had large windows, but still no curtains. The room was well lit, bringing an extra glow to the sketches scattered around the room.

My attention goes to an easel that was proudly in the center of the room, next to it have a table full of brushes and bottles with various different paints. The easel displayed a painting of a beautiful landscape with a full moon highlighted.

I walk slowly over to her, watching how well he's managed to capture every detail with such precision. Is beautiful.

"Wow" I whisper, wanting to drag my finger across the screen, but it didn't seem to be completely dry, so I contented myself with just admiring it.

In one corner of the room was a large wooden table with several sheets of sketches.

"Sorry for the mess love but the house is still under renovation" I hear him say, making me look at him quickly, I give him a small smile as I walk over to the table.

"No problem".

The table was filled with drawings and oil paintings. Some drawings were made in pencil, on plain sheets of his sketch pad. His work was exquisite, but I noticed that the charcoal drawings had more exquisite detail.