Fighting

I can't wait...

Liv stood in her office, looking over more paperwork. It seemed there was an unending amount of paperwork to do in this job, which she knew before she took it. Though she hadn't realized just how much or how it would keep her from doing what she really wanted - overseeing projects and working on her own.

Specifically, overseeing Draco's research.

It would be ground-breaking once he got it right and could be adapted for a number of applications in various fields. But it was taking a long time, which was to be expected. Potions that had anything to do with the brain were complicated and had to be worked on carefully, lest they do some sort of permanent damage. If anyone knew that, she did.

"Do you realize just how vexing you are?"

Liv's eyebrows rose as she turned, seeing Draco leaning against the frame of her door, his grey eyes lit up with mischief as a small smirk graced his face. God, why did he always have to smirk? It made it that much harder to forget about that night.

"Excuse me?" she replied, glancing out behind him.

What would the others say if they overheard him? She thought she had made it clear their relationship was now professional and nothing more. She certainly hadn't done anything to encourage him.

"I thought I told you we're supposed to be professional," she then hissed, stepping closer to him.

"And you're telling me that right now - in this moment - you aren't thinking of anything decidedly unprofessional that we could do?" he asked, pushing off the frame and stepping into her office.

"Draco!" she hissed again, backing away from him as her office door flew shut. "I told you - it was one night."

"We both know that we want more than just one night," he said, still slowly walking towards her. "Merlin, whenever we're working together in my small office, all I can think about is slamming the door shut and then taking you on my desk."

Liv came to a stop, now backed up against her desk as Draco rested a hand on either side of her, boxing her in. As if she could move anyway. Her legs felt as though they were glued to the ground and her eyes were trained on his, his face mere inches from hers. And yes - every time she was in there, the thought of him ripping her clothes off and taking her on his desk had gone through her head at least once.

But that didn't make it any less wrong.

"We... we can't," she said, willing her voice to be stronger. "It's against policy-"

"There are no rules here," Draco said softly, his breath warm on her face. The sound nearly made her buckle as it sent shivers running up and down her spine, heat beginning to pool in her core. Fuck, she was already wet and he hadn't even touched her. "I can see it in your eyes, you know. You want me just as much as I want you."

He didn't move any closer, just hovered there as he stared into her eyes, waiting for her to make the next move. Liv gulped, sizing up her options. The door was shut. No one was here but the two of them anyway. No one would have to know.

"Fuck it," she said, reaching up to grab him by his collar and pull him down to her, their lips crashing together. Immediately, she moaned, her body thanking her for giving in.

Draco gripped her waist roughly as he easily lifted her, plopping her down on the desk's edge as he ran his tongue along her bottom lip. Liv obliged, allowing him in as he deepened the kiss. Without thinking, her legs spread and soon he was standing in between them, pressing his toned body up against hers. Another moan ran through her body as Draco's lips left hers, leaving a hot trail across her cheek to the sensitive spot just behind her ear.