chapter 12

NIFEMI'S POV

Nico carried me to my room and gently on the bed. Hope wasn't in the room, she was with Ariana. I was still shaking. "Nifemi", Nico said making me look at him.

Guilt shown in his eyes and I quickly averted my gaze before I could find pity in them. I hated it when people pitied me.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have left you alone", he said as he rubbed his thumbs on my thighs relaxing my tension. "It's not your fault, I shouldn't have left", I mumbled still looking down at my lap.

He sighed and unstrapped my heels before placing them by the bedside. "Will you be okay?", he asked softly. I wanted to tell no so he could wrap his arms around me but I decided against it. "I'll be fine", I said. "I'm sorry", he kissed my forehead and left the room.

I burst into tears as I realized how guilty I made him feel. Taking a shaky breath, I stood up from my bed and made my way to the bathroom.

I looked at the mirror and my first instinct was to smash it to pieces. I looked like a victim of abuse. Well, wasn't I?

I pulled off the large suit jacket and removed the remaining pieces of the dress I was wearing before making my way to the shower.

I scrubbed my body to the point I thought my skin was going to peel off. Still, I could feel the touches of that man on me. I closed my eyes and clenched my fists before stepping out if the shower and covering myself with a towel.

I didn't want to sleep in anything, so I walked out of the bathroom and made my way to the bed. After switchings off the lights, I climbed the bed and rested my head on the pillow.

I heard the scream of someone and I frowned. Why did mom and dad turn the volume so loud? I rolled my eyes and stepped out if the bathroom. A scream escaped my mouth as I saw a large creepy man standing in my room with a bloody hand.

"Hello, darling", he grinned sickly causing me to step back in fear. I was only in a thin towel and he was staring at my body like it was his next meal. Before I knew it, he grabbed my arm and dragged me out of my room.

"Let me go!", I screamed as he pulled me downstairs. I dug my long fingernails into his hands but it was useless.

Then I was thrown to the floor in the living room. A choked gasp escaped my mouth as I saw my mom and dad on the floor. My eyes widened in horror as I saw a knife stuck in my mom's stomach. Her baby!

Tears brimmed my eyes as I looked at my dad. He was still breathing but a knife was in his stomach. "Love", Dad choked. "Dad!", I cried as I stood up to meet him but I was pulled back and my back hit the ground.

"Stop!", I screamed, tears fell down my cheeks as the man pulled off my towel and slammed his member into me.

I gasped as I sat up straight. My cheeks were wet with tears but my body was shaking badly. I could hear my heartbeat loudly in my ears.

I can't stay here

I stood up from the bed and rushed out of the room. I don't even know why I went down the hallway but I approached the last room and knocked. I was still trying to calm myself down when the door opened.

"I'm sorry f-for waking you up", I stuttered but didn't look up as I felt Nico's eyes looking down at me. "What's wrong?", his worried voice made me burst into tears. "C-can I stay w-with y-you?", I cried. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me to his chest.

"Of course", he said and pulled me into his room before shutting the door close. He guided me to the bed but stopped. "You can't sleep in this", he motioned to his towel. "I didn't want to sleep in anything", I mumbled.

"It'll roll off", he said and pulled off his shirt before pulling it over me. He removed the towel and threw it on one of the couches before gently laying me on the bed. He laid at the other side of the bed.

"Are you okay?", he asked me and I shook my head. I sat up straight and rested my back on the headboard. "I keep having flashes of my past experience", I mumbled as I felt fresh tears fall down my cheeks.

"I'm so weak", I mumbled to myself and sniffled. "You're strong. You can tell me about it if you want", he said as he sat up straight. "It's horrible. I was raped in front of my own father and my mother was already dead. She had a knife deep in her stomach that had her baby", my voice broke at the end.

"It's okay", he kissed my forehead. "C-can you make me forget?", I asked him. He frowned, "What do you mean?". "Make me forget everything, please", I pleaded. He sighed and pulled me into his lap. "I didn't want to do this in a circumstance like this", he muttered as he kissed my neck causing me to shiver but not fear.

"I-It's my choice", I breathed as he continued to kiss my neck. My body began to feel tingles and I felt hot in my lower region. "I don't want to hurt you", he admitted as he placed his hands under the shirt on my bare waist. I immediately grinded my hips with his. He groaned and pulled his lips away. "N-Nico", I moaned as I rocked my pelvis with his.

I never knew how this could be so good. "If you keep doing that, you'll make me take you", he warned but I didn't care. "Please", I pleaded. "I can't, not when you're not in your right state of mind", he said. "I said I wanted to forget", I frowned. I was already getting hurt by his rejection?

"Not by having sex with you", he said. That hurt. "Am I not hot enough? I knew I cannot compare to that beautiful woman you were with at the gala but aren't I at least pretty?", I asked as tears brimmed my eyes.

"That's not what I meant", he said and pulled me in for a kiss. My eyes widened but I kissed him back. My arms wrapped around his neck.

My first kiss!

"Fine", he mumbled into the kiss and I gasped when I felt something entire my sex. My toes curled and I bucked against his fingers. "N-Nico", I moaned as he slipped another finger. He started at a slow pace causing a knot to form at the pit of my stomach.

"You want this?", he asked as he quickened his pace. "Yes", I dug my nails into his shoulders as he increased his speed. I was now screaming as he added another finger going faster. "Nico!", I cried out in pleasure. He groaned and tore the shirt open. He grabbed one of my breasts and squeezed it. Milk came out and I felt a little embarrassed.

He didn't care, he suck on it making my mind go blank. My legs began to shake and I felt my body crumble. "N-Ni-".

"Cum for me, baby", he groaned. I screamed as I felt my mind go on cloud nine. Euphoria was the only thing I could use to describe how I felt.

Nico removed his fingers and licked them one by one not taking his eyes off me and I suddenly felt embarrassed and ashamed. I averted my gaze but he grabbed my jaw making me face him.

"Are you okay?". I nodded and laid on top of him. "Should I turn off the lights now?". he asked and I nodded. He snapped hua fingers and the lights went off. I snuggled my head in his chest while he wrapped his arms around me.

I wonder what it would be like if we got married. How would sex with him be like?