chapter 19

NIFEMI'S POV

He let out a sigh of relief and locked his gray eyes with mine. "I didn't fuck Davina, I don't fuck my employees", he said to me. "But she was touching you and you were touching her", I pointed out. He scoffed, "If you were paying attention, you'd see that I was trying to get her hands off me".

I just stared at him not knowing what to say or do. "After you left, I scolded her because of that and threatened to fire her", he said. "You what?", I asked with wide eyes. "Davina is good in brain but she isn't of high quality in other areas, I'd like to trim my company properly", he said.

"But you hurt Hope", I accused. "It wasn't intentional. I'd never hurt her. I wasn't in the right state of mind, Nifemi. I craved to hold her in my arms but I wasn't really sure with myself", he admitted and I blinked in surprise.

"Why?", I asked softly. My anger had already died down. "You left a few minutes later and Teresa had to take over. If not for Albert, I would have ran mad overthinking where you would have been", he said and I felt guilty. "I'm sorry", I mumbled looking down guilty.

"Don't be", he said and leaned closer to me. I could feel his minty breath fanning my nose and heat began to pool my lower region. Not wasting any more second, I crashed my lips on his and pulled him close to me. He kissed me back and slipped his tongue in my mouth.

A moan escaped my mouth when he squeezed my butt with his hands. I really wanted him so badly. "N-Nico", I moaned in pleasure when he pushed me against the wall with his strained region. It felt so good.

This was wrong, but it felt so good. We're not meant for each other but I can't deny how much I'm attracted to this man. This was so sinful but so pleasurable and euphoric.

"You have no idea how much I want to fuck you in every corner of this mansion", he growled as he yanked off my jean shorts letting them fall at my feet. "Argh!", I moaned when he cupped my pussy. "Jump", he ordered when we broke the kiss and I obeyed. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he walked to his king sized bed.

He laid me on my back and ripped off my lace panties. "That was one of my favorites", I glared at him and he rolled his eyes. "I'll get you another one", he said before lowering face above my pussy.

A gasp left my mouth as his breath hit my folds. "W-what are you doing?", I stuttered. "Having a taste of what's mine", he said and latched his mouth on my folds without warning earning a cry from me.

My eyes closed in pleasure as he gently bit my folds. I squirmed as I felt his tongue do swirls. I was a moaning mess. "Oh God!", I screamed as he increased the pace of his tongue. I didn't even no people could be professionals in this aspect.

My hands left the bedsheet and buried in his hair earning a growl from him. I gasped as he went deeper. Then my legs began to tremble and I knew I was getting close.

"Nico-". "Not yet", he interrupted me making my clit vibrate and I threw my head back in pleasure. This man could make me go crazy.

I couldn't even hold it anymore. "Nick...I need....now", I couldn't even form normal sentences. He then slipped his fingers and a groan left my mouth. Fingers and tongue moving at the same time can drive me crazy. "Come for me, baby", he said and without any more time wasting, I let it all out.

I was still shaking with my eyes closed that I didn't see Nico climb on top of me. "Open your eyes, love", he said and I obeyed. He grinned boyishly and traced his hands up my stomach to my clothed bust.

"I'd love to make love to you all night long and hear you scream nothing but my name", he said stopping my breath. "But this is just a foreplay. When you're ready, you'll be in for a ride", he said as he kissed my neck.

I was still trembling in his hold. Every part of my body became more sensitive as I was still coming down from cloud nine. "What did you do with your tongue?", I asked him as I tried to sit up. He sat beside me and pulled me into his lap.

"Like this?", he curled, uncurled and twisted his tongue making my eyes widened threatening to budge out. "What the hell?!", I exclaimed and he laughed. "Where did you learn that?", I asked him. "It's a talent, I guess", he shrugged. "Wow", I mumbled.

"So how do you think I'm going to win Hope's heart again?", he asked. I shrugged, "Babysit her?". "I have work, but I'll see what I can do", he said and I smiled.

Then I looked at my torn lacey panties on the floor. I looked back at him with a scowl, "How am I going to go back to my room without my underwear?". He rolled his eyes, "Who said you were leaving?".

*****

In the morning, I woke up early as usual and got dressed in my work attire before heading downstairs. When I got to the kitchen, I saw Ariana making breakfast. "Good morning, Ari", I went to hug her. "Good morning", she hugged me back cheerfully.

"What's up with the excitement?", I asked chuckling. "Someone's birthday is this Friday", she teased me. I frowned, "Who?". Then she gave me the are you serious? look and I shrugged. "I don't understand", I said.

"This is April", she narrowed her eyes at me. I nodded and went to check the calendar that was by the door. Then my eyes widened. May 1st was on Friday which meant I was turning nineteen on Friday and Hope was also clocking one on Friday.

A grin spread on my face as I went to meet her. "It's not just one person, it's two", I told her. "Hope too?", she asked and I nodded. "That's so cute. Nico's birthday is on August 1st", she said and I made a mental reminder in my head.

"So what's for breakfast?", I asked her. "Ta-da!", she motioned to the pot and I giggled. Spaghetti and meatballs.

"Morning", we turned around to see Nico holding Hope in his arms. She looked like she was having the best time of her life there. Her tiny arms were wrapped around his neck as she laid her head on his shoulder. As if she was claiming her territory.

"So, you're having a father and daughter bonding", Ariana teased. "Whatever floats your boat. Right now, we're starving", he said pointing to the both of them. I shook my head and laughed when Hope nodded as if she understood what was going on.