|36|

UNITED KINGDOM.

Asma squealed answering Aryan's call. His face immediately appearing on her screen.

"Ya Aryan! Good afternoon." She greeted smiling.

"How are you doing Asma?" He asked with a smile.

"I'm fine Alhamdulilah! I missed you all." She pouted.

"We miss you too. But you're almost done right?"

"Yes, in one month time, i will be back to Nigeria!" She giggled.

"Mashaa Allah, we will have two Lawyers in the family, Barrister Asma Nazif!" Aryan teased.

"In Sha Allah." Asma giggled.

"Asma, do you mind if i ask you something?" Aryan asked his face back to seriousness.

"Um... sure Ya Aryan."

"Your friend?i mean, the one who came to the palace five years ago."

"Oh Ariana?!" Asma said and Aryan stilled. Where did he knew the name? He's heard it before? But where?.

That was when it clicked to him. He had heard it from his late wife Aira!. When she told him, she wanted the name 'Ariana' for their daughter. She even told him the name rhymes with his. Ya Allah!. May your gentle soul continue to rest in Jannah my Aira. He silently prayed.

"Ya Aryan, are you there?" Asma said bringing him out of his thoughts.

"Yes..Asma, so is that her name?"

"Yes Ya Aryan, what about her?" Asma asked smiling widely already sensing something.

"Nothing much actually. Uh... where does she lives?"

Asma squealed. "Ya Aryan, just tell me. Are you in?" She wiggled her brows.

"Asma! Stop being childish and answer my question." Aryan chided with a small smile playing on his lips.

"Okayyy. She's also here in the UK, we're studying the same course. And she's right here with me sleeping peacefully in her bed." Asma dramatically explained giggling before switching her camera showing Ariana's peaceful sleeping form.

Aryan stared at her sleeping form! She was indeed the same girl. He watched as she sleept peacefully with no care in the world snuggled into the blanket which made only her face and hair to be visible. Her cute pink lips set in a pout. That brought smile to his lips which he had no idea when it formed.

Asma brought back the camera to her face winking at Aryan.
"So.. Ya Aryan??"

"We will talk when you're back. In Sha Allah." He smiled.

Asma squealed almost jumping. "I can't wait Ya Aryan! But won't you come over for our graduation?" She made a puppy eye at him.

"I have a lot to do here Asma, but i will see to it In Sha Allah."

"Thank you so much Ya Aryan!." She giggled.

"Smarty mouth. Don't utter a word to her or anyone okay?"

"Of course! we have to surprise them after all." Asma wiggled her brows and Aryan smiled. They say their final goodbyes and ended the call.

Asma looked at Ariana's sleeping form before muttering an 'Alhamdulilah'.

"I will be the happiest person on earth if Ya Aryan marries Ariana. Ya Allah, form a matrimony between these two." She smiled and stood up heading to Ariana's bed to wake her up for Asr prayer.