|67|

Madina.

Two Days Later.

"How are you feeling now my dear?" Sultana asked with a bright smile on her face.

Ariana smiled weakly and nodded her head.
"Better than before Mom." She said, her voice coming out hoarsely.

"Mashaa Allah..you will feel much better with time In Sha Allah."

"Me and your Aunt are going back to Nigeria on Thursday In Sha Allah. Aryan told me he's working on your Visa to Turkey."

"Turkey?"

"Yes, he said you will deliver there and stay for a while."

"But why Mom?? I prefer to deliver in Nigeria." She said with a slight pout.

"No my dear, he's doing the right thing. I also don't suggest you going back there now."

"Okay Mom." She smiled.

"Rest well my dear." Sultana pecked her and left the room. They were now back at a suite after she was discharged from the hospital two days ago.

Aryan came in shortly with a bouquet of roses, cards and chocolates. A bright smile formed on her lips upon sighting her beloved.

"How are my babies doing??" He smiled kissing her and her six months-visible belly.

"We're fine...just missing Paapi and this..?" She asked with a wink pointing at the bar of chocolates.

"Sweet tooth, ofcourse they're yours!" He unwrapped one and placed it in her mouth.

"And this.." he said pointing at the card. "Is for you and my baby to read." He completed and handed the card to her.

"Thank you Paapi." She smiled and blew a kiss at him.

"Can i open it now?" She eagerly asked.

"Not yet darling, you have to wait for my baby to come first, then you read together."

"You're not serious." She laughed placing the card on the bedside drawer.
"And this, for my beautiful Queen only." He said handing the bouquet to her.

She sniffed the bouquet of roses which brought a beautiful smile on her lips.
"They scent so nice. Thanks hun'."

"Anything for my baby." He smiled and placed a chaste kiss on her lips.

"So..Turkey huh?" She raised her brows while he chuckled.

"I guess Mom has already broken the news to you." He said to which she nodded.

"I thought it will be better for you to stay there for a while...going back to Nigeria now is so not a good idea haven."

"But it's been almost five months now...i miss everyone there especially Adyan and Ayra."

"That's not a problem haven, whosoever you wish to see shall be brought to you." He said with his charming smile.

"You this man!" She smiled playfully glaring at him.

"Yes, he's all yours forever In Sha Allah."

"In Sha Allah, no monkey can separate us." She said making him to burst out into an uncontrollable laughter. She watched him in pure love and adoration as his body shook with laughter. Ya Allah!this was her man!. He's all she's ever wanted. Alhamdulilah.

'Ya Allah protect him for me.' she silently prayed.

"So, no monkey can separate us huh?"

"Yes! No monkey!" She repeated and he laughed more.