|64|

Chapter playlist; 🎼Ghost🎼 by Justin Bieber.
Please listen to the song as you read the chapter. Thank you😅.

Kano, Nigeria.

The entire place was graveyard silence with only the silent cries coming from them. Aryan was nowhere to be found ever since the Doctor dropped the devastating news.

"I want you all to please calm down and stop the tears, this is not a life threatening disease, Ariana will be fine again In Sha Allah." Aida who arrived some hours ago explained.

"I want to see her." Yakaka who arrived from Maiduguri together with Aunt Halima and Yagumsu some hours ago croaked out in a hoarse voice.

"Vip, room 2."

Aryan stared at Ariana his eyes full of emotions she couldn't decipher as she stared back right at him.
He wiped the tears that formed through the corners of his eyes and sighed before taking her delicate hands in his.

"How are you feeling now my haven?" He softly asked drawing soothing circles at the back of her hand.

In what seemed like forever but was only less than five minutes, she replied.
"Fine. Why are you crying?" She curtly asked.

He sighed and let out a silent chuckle before speaking. "No my haven, i'm not crying...just a little bit emotional. I want you to recover soon my haven...i...i miss you." He completed and placed a gentle kiss on the back of her hand.

She softly smiled her undeniably beauty showing before speaking. "I will get soon In Sha Allah hun'"

"In Sha Allah." He whispered with a smile and pecked her forehead. She smiled and laid her head on his chest while he used his arm and embraced her bringing her closer.

The Doctor had explained how dangerous Ariana's case was; people with Schizophrenia can turn to be normal this minute and aggressive and harmful to themselves or others the next minute.

But who cares about that? She's his haven and he would never leave her side no matter what. That was the promise he made to himself since the first day he set his eyes on her.

"Where are my babies?" She asked with a chuckle making him to also chuckle.

"They're fine, already missing their Mummy."

"I miss them too, when will i be discharged from this stupid place??" She said annoyance evident in her tone. Aryan sighed noticing her sudden change of mood. The Doctor had explained that too.

"I don't know, it depends on your health haven and that will be soon In Sha Allah." He smiled and placed a wet kiss on her lips.

The door to the room was knocked and in a second opened and they all came into the room trying their best to hide their sadness and replacing it with smiles.

"Yakaka! Aunt Halima! Yagumsu!" She squealed and wiggled out of Aryan's embrace heading to where the trio were before crushing them in a hug.

"When did you arrived?i missed you all soooo muchh!" She lamented excited.

"We missed you too my dear, how are you feeling now?" Yakaka smiled caressing her soft cheeks.

"I'm fine!just want to get out of this damn hospital already!!" She yelled in her top voice. They all exchanged looks noticing her mood which they all recalled the Doctor explaining the signs.

Aunt Halima faked a smile despite the tears threatening to spill out of her eyes. She looked at Ariana in sympathy before speaking.

"It won't take long before you get discharged, ai i see your health is improving mashaaAllah."