|62|

Emir's Palace.
Kano, Nigeria.

"Haven, i'm really running late." Aryan sighed for the umpteenth time.

"And so? you're the boss there...no one will dare say a word. Just stay with me today." She pouted.

"Haven, you really need to understand that i can't be skipping work! it's that time of the year where everything is going highway. I need to work hard if not we may acquire a big loss or do you want that?" He gently said titling her jaw.
She looked at him, her brown eyes glossy with tears before nodding her head. She wished she could tell him what she goes through whenever he was away.

"Ya Allah haven?tears?no please don't cry. Alright i will stay with you." He sighed drawing her to his chest. He could hear the sound smile and sigh that escaped her lips.

"But...." she started but got cut off by him.

"You don't have to worry haven, you're more important to me than anything else...i will work from home and for the meeting..we can have it through zoom." He smiled.

"I love you hun'." She smiled kissing his chest.

Throughout the day, Ariana didn't left his side, she followed him anywhere he goes be it bathroom, study roometc. They even cooked together which made Aryan laugh at her weirdness.

And for Ariana, she didn't heard those voices calling nor seeing things which was the reason she insisted he should stay. She normally doesn't hear anything when they're together with him or anyone.

She once asked Hayfa to stay at her chamber for the day and throughout her stay she didn't heard anything nor see anything. That was when she realised she only hear the voices when she was alone.

"Wait, why are you suddenly scared haven?you weren't like this before, is something wrong?" He asked in a serious tone staring into her orbs.

She looked away before nodding her head. She doesn't know what was holding her back from telling Aryan!and she knows hiding it from him was terribly wrong! He had the right to know!afterall he is her husband.

"Are you really serious haven?is there something you want to tell me huh?"

"No hun'! there's nothing i promise." She said giving him a genuine smile.

The next day when Aryan left to work and the twins to school...Ariana couldn't afford to stay alone..hence picked her phone and headed to Queen Hidaya's chamber.

"Good morning Reey!" Hidaya smiled calling Ariana by the nickname she gave her.

"Good morning Hids." Ariana smiled back settling on the couch.
"Where is my Yasmeen?" She added.

"Finally to school after throwing tantrums." Hidaya shrugged making Ariana to chuckle.

"Have you had breakfast or i should serve.?"

"No Hids, i had...i'm sorry for coming here early in the morning...i couldn't stay alone in my chamber." She sighed.

Hidaya went and sat beside Ariana on the couch before taking her hands into hers.
"Are you still hearing those voices?"

"Yes Hidaya! i still hear them whenever i'm alone!it has now reached to the extent i see things!and i don't know what's wrong with me, i can't even tell Aryan about it. I spend my nights praying to Allah but nothing has changed." She finished bursting into tears.

"Ya Allahu." Hidaya pitiful said drawing Ariana to her body.

"All will be well...you will be fine In Sha Allah Reey. Hold unto your azhkaar very well..i think the Jinns are playing with your mind." She shush patting her back. It seems the witches are it again. She thought her mind wandering to Queen Hauwa and Queen Hajarah.