|50|

DAY 2; KAMU/MOTHER'S EVE

Theme Song; Hausa: A shaRuwa.
Hamisu: Jaruma.
M. Shareef: Rike Alkawari.
M. Meleri: Zanyi Wuff.
Ali Jita: Tambura/Love/ Arewa Angel.
Namenj: Sarmadan /Dama/Kugiya/Fatana
Ahmerdy: Kallabi.

Maiduguri, Nigeria.

"Ariana! You need to get your a** out of that bathroom now! or so help me God, i'm gonna drag you out myself." Asma yelled.

"This is freaking 3:40 pm!!" She added.

"Calm down girl! i'm out now." Ariana smiled tightening her towel over her chest.

"You better sit your ass down and get your makeup done! we're all tired and my makeup has already started getting oily." Fathiya said posing for another selfie Reema has been snapping them.

"She's a bride o, the make-up will take time." The Make-up artist whom they hired all the way from Lagos to take care of the bride's makeup of all the events; OshewaBeauty said with a smile. Her assistants did that of the bride's sisters and bridesmaids.

"Tell them my dear." Ariana chuckled rubbing one of her scenting lotion on her body.

"Melanin beauty!" One of the makeup artist's assistants said to Asma after she was done with the last touches on Asma's face.

"Asin! Thank you my dear." Asma squealed admiring her makeup which looked amazingly good on her dark skin. Ariana and the rest laughed at how she had been admiring herself.

"True, you look peng baby!" Ariana awed.

"I know right! thanks babes."

The bridesmaids all looked beautiful in their maroon addire attire and saki which everyone sewn according to their own desired style.

Aunt Halima came into the room just as they started the bride's makeup looking exceptionally beautiful in her mint green expensive lace which was sewn into bubu style with her head which also mint in color tied to perfection on her head and another draped on her shoulder. Expensive gold jewelries adorning her, her makeup looked natural which made her to look more beautiful. Afterall she's playing the bride's mother role. Behind her were Safaa and Marwa who also were looking beautiful in their matching pink laces.

"You all look beautiful my girls." She cooed.

"Thank you Aunt!" The girls all cheered.

"It seems they just started with Ariana's makeup, we're running out of time really! the groom's family have already arrived in Maiduguri."