|46|

I'm so sorry the chappy is too short. Update will be up soon.

"Aida?!!"

Aida immediately whipped her head to the so called intruder who just ruined her moment! Her breath hitched when she came face with the person. She shuddered her body starting to shake due to nervousness.

"S...sultana." She stammered.

"What are you doing here at this late hour? Why are you not at home? and where is your scarf? Why were you trying to strip off your clothes huh?" Sultana asked all at once, her heart beating hoping it's not what she was thinking.

"N.n.no S..sultana why would i strip off my clothes? Ya Aryan was feeling sick that was i decided to stay back." She said forcing a smile.

Sultana curiously stare at her before moving pass her to have a look at Aryan who was now laying on the couch with eyes closed. Probably asleep.

"Aryan." Sultana whispered touching his forehead to feel his temperature. He has no fever, could it be stress? Definitely that must be! She thought with a sigh before standing up.

Her gaze shifted back to Aida who was just standing and watching them with a frown.
"Go to my chamber and get some sleep. It's too late for you to go home now. I will be here with Aryan to take care of him." Sultana said with a small smile.

Aida faked a smile and nodded her head. She felt like insulting the woman and smashing her smiley face for interrupting her moment, but she knew better not to try that! Afterall she's her Aunt and hopefully soon to be mother in law.

"Okay Sultana." She said and turned ready to exit the chamber when her eyes landed on four pairs of eyes. The twins stared at her with a smile on their faces but when she threw them a deadly glare they both shuddered and looked away.

So these stupid set of human beings were the reason her special moment was interrupted?! They must definitely pay for ruining her moment! She doesn't care if they were just five year olds but she must make them pay!.

"Aida take the twins with you,they insisted on sleeping with Aryan that was why we're here. But take them back with you to my chamber okay?Make sure you tuck them to sleep."

Aida glared at the two of them before faking a smile."Sure Sultana."

She took hold of them and they exited the chamber. Upon reaching the chamber, she pushed them in locking the door behind her.

"Now let's get you both to your room." She sneered and grabbed their tiny hands making her way upstairs. The chamber was eerily quiet probably because everyone was asleep.

Aida caught Adyan and Ayra's ears at the same time making them to let out a yelp. "Aunt Aida! Pleash stop!" They whined.

"Why are you hellbent on ruining my life huh? Why did you chose that moment to go to your Paapi huh?!" She gritted twisting their ears very hard to the extent they started crying.

"Now go to sleep!" She hissed and pushed them to the bed huffing out a hot breath. She used her palm to massage her forehead which was starting to form an ache. Their little cries made her to furiously turned her head towards them.

"Keep quiet okay?!! What did i even do to you guys huh?!!i just twisted your ears! So keep shut before i beat the hell out of you guys!. This is all your faults stupid kids?! Why did you even come into this world huh?! You have done nothing in your lives but to make my life miserable!. Why didn't Ya Aryan loved me first and married me huh? Why did he loved and married Ya Aira first huh?! This is not fair at all! I am the one who deserves Ya Aryan not you! not Ya Aira! and not that stupid girl he's getting married too! I hate all of you! And i hate Ya Aira more for getting married to Ya Aryan first! I deserved to be the first and his only lover not her!and that girl he's getting married to must pay for snatching what's supposed to be mine! This is a promise." She sneered clenching her fingers.

Maiduguri, Nigeria.

Ariana's gyaran jiki (spa) session started today as it was three weeks to the wedding. The woman was doing her wonders on Ariana's body while Fathiya and two of her other cousins Kareema and Ameena were busy teasing her, but Ariana's mind wasn't even with them, she has been calling Aryan since last night but he hasn't been answering any of her calls or messages. And it was already 12Pm, she has to be worried. Was he sick? Did something happened to him? She sighed dropping her phone the same time the woman took hold of the hand to start rubbing the scenting dilka paste on it.

"Girls I'm worried." She said with a pout.

"Oh that was why you've been sounding and acting weird aye? What's the matter?" Kareema said.

"I've been calling Aryan since last night and he isn't picking my calls neither replying any of my messgaes, and i know Aryan would never do that intentionally. I'm starting to get worried about him, what if something happened to him?" She worriedly said looking at them.

"Oh this is bad! Khair In ShaAllah, nothing happened to him maybe he's busy with work or something." Fathiya said.

"No! Aryan is not like that! No matter how busy he is, he always creates a time to spend with me so i don't believe you on this Fathiya. I think i have to call Asma." With that she snatched her hands away from the woman giving her a small apologetic look before taking hold of her phone. She dialed Asma's number to which she picked at the first ring.

"Amaryar Ya Aryan! How far?!" Asma asked with enthusiasm lacing her voice.

"Asma..umm.. are you at the Palace please?" Ariana asked in a worried voice.

"No what happened babe?" Asma asked worried and Ariana narrated all to which Asma sighed.

"I thought you knew Ariana, Ya Aryan is kinda sick!he's been on bed rest since last night."

"Innanilahi wa'ina ilaihi raji'un, hope he's feeling alright now?" Ariana asked on the verge of tears.

"Calm down Ariana! He's getting better, he will be alright real quick In Sha Allah." Asma assured.

"Could you please get back to me when you reach the palace? I really want to see him."

"In Sha Allah baby, don't worry much okay? Let me get to the palace, i will call you back." Asma said and Ariana thanked her before ending the call.

"He will be alright In Sha Allah okay?" The girls smiled at her reassuring her.

"In Sha Allah." She smiled wiping her tears.