|54|

"And we created you in pairs.(Q78:8)"

Emir's Palace.
Kano, Nigeria.

"How are you feeling now haven?" Aryan smiled coming into the room holding a mug. She playfully glared at him making him to laugh and settle next to her on the bed.

"I'm sorry." He chuckled drawing her to his chest.

"Don't be please. It's your right afterall." She shyly said covering her face in his chest making him to chuckle.

"Thank you my haven, Allah miki albarka(may Allah bless you)." He smiled placing a kiss on her hair.

"I can see that my shirt suits you." He teased looking at her body.It looked a bit oversized on her with the length stopping in the middle of her fair laps.

"It looked comfortable that was why i wore it, from now on you will be sharing your shirts with me." She said in a bossy tone.

"Anyhow you want it mi'lady." He pecked her forehead.

"And yes you will help me unpack too!" She smirked making Aryan to chuckle.

"I will gladly do the honors haven, you just sit and watch me unpack for you." He smiled and she kissed his eyes.

"How sweet of you." She awed.

"Now have this, you will feel much better." He said handing her the mug he came in with earlier.

"What's this hun'?"

"A hot coffee."

"But you know i hate coffee! eww." She scrunched her face with a pout. The expression made him to swallow a lump in his throat! Ya Allah! She's just irresistible.

He lowered his head to hers and whispered in her ears. "With the way you're doing that thing with your face haven, i might as well go for another one. You're teasing me." She ducked her head low blushing. Ya Allah! this man will be the end of her.

"Now drink that coffee or i change my mind you know." He winked making her to pout.

"No please, i will have the coffee." She pouted with scrunched face making him to burst into laughter.

"Meanie." She murmured under her breath.

"I heard you." He chuckled watching her sip the coffee, irritation evident on her face.

"Finish up and let's go have breakfast, or do you prefer i bring it up here?" He smiled smoothening her hair.

"Yes please." She said and he nodded and kissed her lips before exiting the room.

She checked the time and when she saw the time she was shocked! It was 11:20am already! huh, they woke up very late then.

She raised her hands to pick up her phone which was lying on the bedside drawer when her eyes landed on a small photo frame. She picked the frame and it was a picture of Aryan and his late wife Aira. One could easily see the pure love and adoration they had for each other. Ariana smiled and kissed the photo frame before returning it to it's position.