CHAPTER 3

Brothers
It was now around lunch time of the next day and they should make it to Coruscant by the night. 

“So……” Rain said loudly. 

“What are we going to do when we reach Coruscant?” Rain asked. She sat upside down in one of the seats. Her hair hanging on the floor and blood rushing to her head. Wrecker said she wouldn’t be able to sit like that for an hour. It has been four hours. Rain now was just bluffing. 

“Well the jedi had allies there, so we can maybe meet one of them and see if they can assist us in helping us find work.” Tech said. 

Omega laid on the floor in front of Rain on her stomach, probt up by her elbows. 

“I have some old friends there that could help.” Rain says.

“Do you have friends everywhere?” Wrecker asked.

“Pretty much!” She responded. 

“So this friend, can she be trusted?” Hunter asked.

“Ahsoka trusts her, so I do too.” She clarified. 

“I trust commander Tano’s judgment, so I trust her.” Echo said. 

Commander Tano. She’d probably slap him for calling her that. She is not a commander anymore. Is she even alive? She hasn't had contact with her in months. 

“I need to go check something…”  Rain said, sliding out of her upside down state and into Omega’s small room.

“Four hours, thirty six minutes, and twenty seven seconds.” Tech stated as she left.

Rain pulled out her comm and dialed the secret comm channel she had. 

Please pick up. Please pick up. Please pick up. Is all that went through Rain’s mind. 

“Long time no see.” A soft voice said. Rain looked up to see an orange Togruta looking at her. 

“Hey Ahsoka, how’s life treating you?” Rain said. She knew the answer wasn’t good but she had to ask.

“Been better. You?” 

“Same here. I’m with a group of clones now. Clone force 99. They are traveling with Omega. They took me in. Echo’s with them ya know.” Rain said. 

“Echo is! Can you get him so I can say hi?” Ahsoka asked. Suddenly she reminded you of the fourteen year old you met years ago. 

“Hey Echo! Come’mer.” Rain calls. 

“What is it Rainnnnnnn…… Commander TANO!” He screams.
He sits beside Rain. 

“Hey Ec, how’ve you been?” Ahsoka asked. 

“Better knowing you're alive! Are you okay, safe?” He asked. She smiled, dozens of memories of the time they had together in the 501st crossing her mind.

“No need to worry about me Echo, last time I saw you, you blew up.” Ahsoka said.

At this he shook his head.

“At this point it just feels like a bad memory,” he responded. 

“I know what you mean.” Ahsoka replied. 

“Well I’ll leave you too girls to talk.” He said winking slightly as he slid out of the gunner's mount. He found the batchers with their guns drawn scared.

“Sorry I screamed! It was Ahsoka!” He yelled practically jumping. 

“Anyways….” Rain said, overhearing Echo talking to the group. 

“Do you know where Rex is?” Rain asked. At this Ahsoka snickered.