CHAPTER 6

The Mission

Rain rolled over on the couch Omega was still there sound asleep she sighed as she emerged from her comfiness.

She peaked her head into Rex's room and saw he wasn't there. Weird. He must already have left. She shrugged. 

She exited the apartment and walked into the bad batches apartment. She was met with all of the clones (including Rex, Wolffe, Gregor) staring at her. 

She looked back at them confused.

"What's wrong?" She asked at their shocked faces.

They didn't make any haste of saying anything but were just staring. What was up with these idiots?

"Hello? Are you still in this universe? What's wrong?" She repeated.

Tech snapped out of whatever trance he was in.

"I think you are forgetting something." He chimed looking back down at his data pad. 

She looked at them confused until her eyes looked down at herself.

"Kri.." she began to curse. She was still in her tube top and booty shorts. 

"Well that's my cue to go back to bed." She said, saluting and leaving. She wrapped her arms around herself, feeling insecure. 

 She was such an idiot. No wonder everyone was staring, she was practically naked.

She ran her hands down her face as she entered her room Omega awake now. 

"Did you just go outside dressed like that?" She asked a little giggle trailing at the end of her voice. 

"Don't remind me." Rain replied a little bitterly. 

She entered the bathroom and changed into her normal clothing. When she exited Rex, Wolffe, Gregor, and Echo were sitting at the table, Omega gone now. 

"See I'm fully clothed now!" She says plopping down on the couch. Echo laughed.

"Yes you made some of the boys short circuit." He laughed. 

"Including you." Rex says to Echo.

"You too Rex!" Echo accused. 

"Well I was still more clothed then, then I was when Rex saw me yesterday." Rain states.

This caused the others to laugh while Rex turned a light shade of pink.

"Well it couldn't be worse than that time on Tibrin." Wolffe says. The others looked at him questionably while Rain laughed. 

"We don't talk about Tibrin, Wolffe, we've been over this." She says through gritted teeth still containing a forced smile. 

The others look like they were going to press forward when Rex received a transmission. He answered and a hooded figure appeared on the screen.

"Hello Captain. I have a mission for you." The person said.

"What is it?" Rex asked. Rain had gotten up from the couch and moved closer to the table.

"There is an event coming up. Black tie. Some fancy imperials will be present and some bad imperials. Some of the 'bad' imperials have received orders for an asasination attempt on the new princess of Alderaan. This mission is very important to me Captain and I am confident that you and your team can complete it. I will send you the details. You are our only hope." The person said hanging up.

"Who was that?" Rain questions.

"That would be the person we work for." Rex responded. 

"Echo go brief Hunter on want we just heard and then return with them while I analyze the plans." Rex said, Echo nodded and exited.