CHAPTER 12

We're on Tatooine

"Entering the atmosphere!" Rain chimed from the cockpit. Omega ran in and sat down beside her.

"Hunter!" She called. He ran up behind her.

"What is it kid?" He asked.

"Can I go on the planet this time instead of staying on the ship?" She questioned. He sighed.

"Possibly, as long as you stay either with me or Rain, got it?" He asked.

"Yes sir!" She said happily turning to Rain with a huge smiled on her face.

Rain looked at the blonde girl with a warm smile as well. If ever sad she can brighten your mood in seconds.

Rain moved the ship through the sky, making its way to sit in the outskirts of town.

"Figured it best to land out here, rather than a spaceport." She stated. Hunter nodded. Best to keep a low profile.

"Cross! Get your rear, or whatever is attached to your lower back, in gear, because we're heading out!" Rain yelled.

"No need to scream Mesh'la I'm right behind you." He said appearing just as he said, right behind her. Hunter gave him a dirty look for calling her that, Crosshair only shrugged it off.

"And with the joke about my butt, don't flatter yourself, you don't got much back there either." He spat. She huffed at his comeback.

"Still not as flat as you!" She countered.
"Close enough!" He responded exiting the cockpit.

"Nerf herder." She mumbled. Hunter gave her a look to quit bantering with him. She put up her hands in surrender.

"Only playing with him, no harm!" She says lowering her hands. He rolls his eyes and also exits the cockpit, Rain and Omega not far behind.

"Gear up, we don't know if we will run into trouble or not, so its best to be prepared." Hunter said. Sliding on his armor. Rain sighed as she entered the other room to do the same.

"Rain!" Hunter yelled from behind her. She turned around to face him.

"We grabbed your armor for you, if you'd rather wear that than that imperial crap." Hunter laughed.

"Yes, thank you!" Rain exclaimed.

Hunter helped her find where the armor and weapons were. Then left.

"Time to change!" Rain sighed. She slid on her sports bra and blacks over them, Then her armor. Putting her knife and guns in there corrects homes, she was set. With her helmet under her arm, she exited the small cargo room she was in, to meet up with the others.

"Ready to go!" Rain exclaimed.

Omega ran up beside her, bow strapped to her back with a big grin on her face.

"I'm so excited to get to see this new planet!" She says.

"It's a little seedy, full of scum, but perfect place to hide out." Rain sighes.

"I want to stop by my old apartment, got a couple of thing I forgot to grab earlier."

Hunter nods in agreement.

They exit the ship, again Crosshair surprisingly going along with what they were doing.

"Okay, should be about a seven minute walk from here, we'll be fine." Rain says.

They began walking through the town Omega being amazed at every little thing she saw. Hunter had to stop her a few times from walking into people or things.