Chapter 13

TWIST AND TURNS

"What do we do now?" Rain asked. The question, repeated so many times throughout every event that doesn't go as plan.

"Not sure, but I'm not losing Omega." Hunter says.

"We have an agreement on that." Rain responds.

"I could care less what happens to the kid, I just need to find Kenobi and get out of here, but I know you won't help me look without her." Crosshair says.

"True, so, Omega doesn't have her comm device or any form of communication. She is alone, and most likely a prisoner." Rain says.

"Are we trying to find her, or make a character profile?" Crosshair asked.

"Find her. We are trying to find her. But to find her we need to think like her." Rain says.
_______________

"Let me go!" Omega yells.

"Quiet kid!" A guy says, shoving her into a speeder. The speeder began to drive. Omega had a bag over her head, and her hands tied behind her back. She was unable to escape.

The speeder began to slow down, as Omega was thrown to her feet.

"Move it!" One of the people who took her said, She felt something hit her back, she assumed it was a gun.

She stumbled forward. She then heard something that scared her. A weird whooshing noise. Now what was that? She heard screaming as she tripped forward, blaster fire met her ears. She stayed down, trying to cover herself from getting hit, struggling with the cuffs.

She heard heavy steps on the ground, growing farther away. That's good at least. She struggled trying to wiggle the cover off her head. She rolled over on her back. Moving the blindfold off one of her eyes seeing a blurry figure walk forward, unable to see detail due to the suns.

She squinted her eyes. A man was walking towards her. He wore a brown cloak over a tan shirt.

"Hello there." He said to the young girl, outstretching his hand to help her up, and undo her hands.

"Who are you?" Omega asks.

"That is mostly irrelevant little one. Now, lets get you back to your friends." The man said. Omega studied him. His auburn hair, beard. Puzzle pieces fit together in her brain.

"Your Kenobi." She says.

"No, I'm Ben." He says.

"Are you trying to convince me that, or yourself." Omega asked sticking her hands on her hips.

The guy, "Ben" as he called himself, chuckled slightly at how much she resembled Rain. Not in looks, but in personality, and in the force.

"I could just leave you here if you continue with the attitude." He threatened lightly with a smile.

"No, no, that won't be necessary!" Omega said. The two began walking back through town
.
They made it beside a wall of a shop, when Ben turned the corner.

"This is where we part ways. Your friends are on the other side of this building." He says bending down while putting his hand on the girl's shoulder.

"Be safe dear, and may the force be with you. Always." He said as he stood and walked away. She watched him leave, tempted to say something, to respond. But no words left her mouth. She perked back up though at the thought of her friends being nearby.

"Rain! Hunter! I'm over here!" Omega yelled as she ran around the corner.

"Kid!" Hunter responded as he slid down on his knees and hugged her.