MAY 4TH SPECIAL!!!

A/N hey everyone I kind of wrote this last minute but I thought y'all would enjoy!

This is the 79s story we heard from Rain a couple of chapters ago! But this the actual story in the time of the clones wars. Hope you enjoy!

Anyways here's the story!!!

______________

"That was the longest mission ever!" Rain sighed.

"We were only gone for two months." Rex replied.

"Yes, which is four months in clone years!" Rain exclaimed.

"I don't think that's how that works.." Rex began but was interrupted.

"No, she has a point." Cody says walking up, with Wolffe beside him.

"Codes! Wolffie! It has been too long my vods!" Rain exclaimed, smushing the two in a hug.

"I don't know about y'all, but I'm ready to relax!" Rain says after they all settle down in a booth.

"Maybe we shouldn't have too much, Rain, you are shipping out again tomorrow with the 327th." Wolffe informed.

"I'll be fine! Hangovers and me are best friends!" Rain says.

"Said no one ever." Cody whispered.
"I heard that mister orange!" Rain teased. 

The waitress came around and they ordered some shots. 

"Look who it is, the clone commando all the boys would like to see commando!" Hardcase says, Fives, Kix, and Jesse walking behind him.

Rex rested his face in his hands.

"That is actually one of the better names for me I've heard. Don't know if it's better than 'our sister from another mister' though." Rain grins. 

"I came up with that one!" Fives says proudly.

"Yes, it is one of the only appropriate ones you came up with." Rain smiles. 

"Well, we'll leave you be, Commaders, Captain." Kix nods as the boys walk away. 

"Kix is always so nice. If I dated one of them it would be him. Though Jesse and Hardcase are hot." Rain sighes.

"And Fives?" Rex asked.

"I'd need a couple drinks before I think about him." Rain laughs. 

As if on cue the waitress shows up with their drinks. Shot contests take place, Rain surprisingly winning most of them. Then drinking more after she won. The boys lost count or how much she had. 

"I'm gonna get'cha more drinks." Rain slurred. 

"Are you sure that's a good idea? You can't really stand straight as it is."  Cody says. 

"It's fine, I'll be back in no time!" Rain says as she walks away.

The boys look at each other uncertain. 
"If she's not back in five minutes I'm going to go find her." Rex sighs rubbing his temple. 

Rain approached the bar. 

"Twelve more shots please!" She said to the bartender. He nodded and began working. Rain looked to her right and saw Fives sitting there.

"Hey Fivesey boy, what'cha doin?" Rain questioned him.

"Well, Hardcase the big clown passed out after flirting with a wall, so Kix took him back to the barracks, and Jesse is throwing up in the bathroom, so I'm just chillin." He concludes. 

Rain looked at him. Crap these drinks were kicking in. Because Fives looked hot. Incredibly hot.

"Kriff." She muttered quietly to herself. 

"What is it, Cyar'ika?" Fives asked. 

"Well you look really fine right now, so I'm confused with what I'm feeling." Rain admits. Why was she saying this?

"Really love, cause I was thinking the same thing." Fives says. Crap this was cheesy. Rain agreed to never get drunk again, she knew that would not happen though. 

Fives placed his hand under Rain's chin, bringing up her face to look at his. He slowly leaned in and their lips locked. 

It felt wrong. But they continued to kiss. 

Fives grabbed Rain arm and they stood and walked into one of the back storage rooms.

Removing their armor, they continued to kiss, it becoming more intense than previous. 

Rain pressed against the wall Rain pulled Fives shirt off. Wow, his abs were nice.

Rain heard commotion coming from the door and looked up and saw Rex there.

"Howdy, Captain." She smirked as Fives moved to her neck. She turned her head to the side as a gasp escaped her lips. Rex stalked forward and pulled Fives away from her. 

"The kriff you thinking you di'kuit?" Rex says.

"What? You just jealous that I kissed her before you?" Fives accused. 

Rage burned up in Rex's eyes, but deep, deep down he knew it to be true.

"That is your sister you were just kissing!" Rex yells.

"No she ain't, not by blood!" Fives laughs. 

Rex rolled his eyes, his arm on Fives' chest pushing him against the wall.

"You're drunk. This is alcohol speaking." Rex shakes his head beginning to lower his grip from his brother. 

"No it isn't. I've been meaning to do that for a long time." Fives smirks. Rex leaned forward and punched Fives in the face. Immediately regretting it as soon as he did so. Though Fives didn't see that. Fives lunged forward and began to tackle Rex. Both drunk, and living on emotions.

"Both of you stop it!" Rain yells. But she begins to choke and begins throwing up. Great timing.

"Now what in the sarlacc pit is going on in here?" Cody asks as he and Wolffe walk in. But both become serious when they see the precarious state of their friends. Immediately they go and separate Rex and Fives. Both were injured roughly. Then they go check on their little vod'ika. 

"Well sis, this night wasn't good for you." Wolffe laughed.

"Well I actually enjoyed it a lot." Rain smiled, earning an eye roll from Wolffe and a playful slap on the back of the head from Cody.

"Come on Wolffe, let's get these di'kuits' to bed." Cody sighes wrapping his arm around Rex's shoulder. 

Rain smiles softly, remembering the night. Her winning the drinking competition. Her time with Fives. Over protective Rexy. This would make for a good memory in the future. 

A/N. Hope you enjoyed this little May 4th story!

Here is a picture just because.

These are clone trooper sugar cookies I made for may 4th! They took me like an hour to decorate, but here they are! Hope you have a great day!