One (1) - Anti-Marleyan Volunteers

{Short Chapter Ahead - 4,000 words}

- Year 851 -

A Marleyan ship can be seen from afar approaching the shore.

Marleyan soldiers are out on the ship's deck and utterly observing the silent sea. It's nighttime and peacful.

"Captain...no word from the advance party in the two hours since they landed." A Marleyan soldier said.

The captain of the Marleyan soldiers nod his head, and he stared at the shore. "I know...prepare survey units 2 and 3 for landing." The captain said.

"The island of devils defeated our warrior unit and now threatens the world. We're letting Marley know what's really going on here, no matter what it takes." The captain added.

All the soldiers boarded on the Marleyan ship were shocked when they're ship moved, they screamed and held onto where they can hold as their ship was lifted up from the sea.

"HOLD OOON!"

The captain of the Marleyan soldiers and his soldiers was in horror upon seeing the attack titan rose up from the sea and is the one who's lifting their ship. "Ah- A devil..." everyone shouted as Eren threw their ship onto the shore, the green-eyed titan stayed behind their ship, scaring all of them.

"Hello, ladies and gentlemen of Marley! Welcome to the island of Paradis!!" Hange's excited voice was heard all over the peaceful sea, all
the Marleyan soldiers looked at the brunette, still looking in pure terror.

"I am Hange!! I'm here to receive our distinguished guests who've come here from oh-so-far the sea! Your long voyage must have left you tired! Come, why not join us for a cup of tea?!" The brunette excitedly said.

Hange run towards a blond Marleyan soldier behind her, the blond-guy's hands are tied behind him, and Levi's standing behind him and pointing a blade at his back. Hange wrapped an arm around the blond-guy's shoulder.

"If you were wondering about this guest here who arrived just a bit before you...we're already getting along great!! Isn't that right, Niccolo?!" Hange said as she lightly bumped her fist on Niccolo's chest.

Niccolo shut his eyes as he tried to move his face away from Hange.

"Agh..." He groaned, feeling disgusted.

Niccolo looked at his comrades. "Captain!! Don't mind me! Just shoot these damned devils!" Niccolo said.

Hange's smile faltered. "Hmmgh?! Why would you say that, Niccolo?!"

"He's clearly not interested in playing along with your stupid skit." Levi said in his serious, cold and bored tone.

"Niccolo!!" The captain of the Marleyan muttered to himself.

He gritted his teeth and picked up his rifle, the captain bravely stood up.

"Listen up, you damned devils!! Marley isn't interested in hearing from anyone with defiled blood!! What makes you think we'd ever sip pig's piss with you tarnished bastards?!" The bastard, himself, said.

Hange's brows furrowed, she stared at the Marleyan soldiers with her sarcastic smile. "!! Aww... are you sure?! Do you reaaaally want to insult us like that? Don't tell me you can't see the titan behind you!" Hange said.

The Marleyan soldiers looked behind them, everyone felt terrified upon seeing Eren Yeager in his titan form, fiercely looking down at all of them.

"Gah..."

"I'd like to hear exactly how you plan on getting away from this place!" Hange said.

The captain of the Marleyan soldiers gritted his teeth once again, he ready his rifle and pointed it at Hange.