Four (4) - Just Stay Here

{Long Chapter Ahead - 5,175 words}

"A lot of things happened while I was staying in their nation, but all I could think about is what I was really there for. To make sure they won't attack Paradis Island and that they won't surrender and join forces with Marley. I made sure those two things won't happen, by helping them win in every battle they have with Marley, and that none of the leaders of the mid-east allied nations will turn it's  back on the Arabia...I was so caught up in my mission that I just let things be this way...in the end, I ended up using myself to ensure the island's safety, even if it isn't certain to last long...I convinced myself that I did all of this for everyone inside these walls. It's for all the people in this island."

Jean and Y/n are both sitting on the sand, staring at the sun that's already setting down, their feet are getting wet by the waves of the pristin sea.

The wind is gently blowing, giving them the scent of the sea breeze and the humid of the surroundings. "I... never wanted to become part of their royal family, I didn't want to become a crown princess of the kingdom of Arabia, I never wanted to marry the crown prince, but even when I didn't want it...I have no choice but to take it. So that we could save this island..."

Jean looked at his right where Y/n is.

He stared at the h/c-haired woman, watching the tears from Y/n's eyes rolls down to her cheeks as her lips trembles and her voice cracking a bit.

The young man placed a hand on Y/n's left shoulder and the h/c-haired lady looked at him with glossy e/c-eyes.

"Jean...I...don't want to go back..."

Y/n leaned closer to Jean, resting her head on Jean's chest. "I...just want to stay here with everyone...with you..."

Jean placed a hand on the back of
Y/n's head, he stared somewhere far, his eyes catching a few men watching them. Men who were sent by King Hamza with Y/n to keep an eye on the h/c-haired lady. Jean clenched his jaw.

"Don't worry...I'll find a way to get you away from them..."

--

(Royal Capital, Mitras City)

- Chancellery -

The lot of soldiers from the three regiments present at the Chancellery clapped their hands as they watch Y/n receives her medal from the queen.

The medal's a reward for getting the mid-east allied nations to join forces with them and keeping the island safe from any possible attacks from the other powerful nations of the world.

Her medal's a bolo tie with white jade and the emblem of the four military regiments of Paradis island, the cadet corps, the garrison, the survey corps and the militaey police. It is to give
Y/n the honor and congratulatory of the whole Paradis's military govt, as well as the royal government's gift.

Y/n's the first one to receive a medal from all the regiments in combined.

Y/n and Historia faced each other, then shaked each other's hand.

The two young ladies then faced the crowd of soldiers in front of them. Still holding each other's hand, they both raised their intertwined hands together and bowed at the crowd.

Y/n S. Heinrich

The diplomat of Paradis Island.

She's not only a diplomat...

...but also a survey corps soldier.

An ambassador of Paradis island...

...and most importantly,