Two (2) - Everything Have Changed

{Long Chapter Ahead - 5,212 words}

The warm wind blew making Y/n's hair to sway along with it's breeze.

The sunlight beamed down on her face as she looked up, closing her eyes and welcoming the heat of the sun.

Her feet are soaked in the sea, the big and cold waves splashing on her legs, almost gonna reach her upper body.

Jean's eyes are fixated on Y/n.

He's sitting on the sand, his right hand's holding a pencil while the other is holding his sketch book, on the recent page of his sketch book is where he just drew Y/n, standing near the sea, and having her time of peace.

Even when it's just her back that he can see, he still drew her so well, from the length of her hair, to the shape of her body and how she's dressed now.

Jean's eyes softened as Y/n turned around, for him, the time slowed,
at the same time he watched Y/n's hair swayed and got a glimpse of the small smile plastered on Y/n's lips.

She smiles rarely now

...and everytime I see her smile...

...she only gets prettier...

Jean smiled when Y/n waved at him, she showed him the small seashells she collected. How can I keep that... Jean put his sketch book and pencil down, he picked up the small bucket on his side, then stood up, making his way towards the h/c-haired lady.

"Maybe these are arlready enough to make some necklaces and bracelets." Y/n said, she hand the seashells she collected to Jean, her smile never left her lips upon seeing more seashells on the sand. "I'll get more, I guess..."

Jean just stared at Y/n, carrying their small bucket that now has seashells. He followed her everywhere she goes, admiring the way she blabbers, smiles and even with just moving.

"I think you'll look good with a seashell necklace, Jean." Y/n said.

The h/c-haired lady grinned and nudge Jean's stomach, making the young man to blush. "I mean, you look good in anything so yeah...I'll make you a seashell necklace, maybe we could pair? Is that okay with you?"

Jean's eyes softened as he stare at Y/n.

"Yeah. It's fine...." I'm wondering...how can I keep that smile of yours, Y/n...?

"And stop blushing." Y/n said.

Jean's eyes went round. "I am not!"

Y/n just smirked, she shoom her head and continued on collecting seashells.

--

Hange, Levi, Y/n and the Levi squad are all staring at the sketch of the port that Onyankopon laid on the table, all of them wondering at what's drawn.

"We'll start by making the thing this island needs the most. This is called a "port."" Onyankopon spoke.

Connie smirked. "Of course...a port. The kids'll love that." Connie said.

Y/n frowned. "I don't think it'a a toy."

The h/c-haired lady glanced at Jean who's beside her, she was in disbelief upon seeing the young man blushing while staring at the sketch of the port. "Is it gonna have a mixed bath, too?"

"Jean, you're such a perv." Y/n said.

"It's not a hot spring, you stupid perv. This thing is tasty, right?" Sasha said.

Y/n just sighed and shook her head because of the three idiots. I can't with these three...they're so dumb. "I don't think it's something you eat." Y/n said.