The Final Chapter

{Long Chapter Ahead - 2,995 words}

Year 860

Jean sipped on his glass of whiskey, small brown-eyes staring at the busy street of their town. The weather for today is beautiful, which made him want to have a drink on their veranda.

The brown-haired man matured more physically now that he's already 25 years old. Though, his mullet hair is still on, even his soft, thin stubbles.

"Boo!"

Jean looked back inside their house, his lips slowly turned up into a smile as he watched his wife playing with their 12-month-old baby boy, Jester.

He felt his heart skip a beat as he stared at his beautiful wife, looking so happy while bonding with their son.

His wife looked at him.

"Don't drink too much."

Jean nodded his head.

He kept his eyes on his family.

He never thought his dream would really come true. He'd be sitting on his home's veranda, drinking all kinds of liquor, and him, having a family.

But most especially...

The person he dreamed of being married with and having a family with, is the same person his reality.

He's married and has a family with Y/n, the only girl he dreamed of being married and having a family with.

His wife looked at him

He smiled and nodded, a response to his lovely wife, mouthing for him not to drink too much. It's still day time.

Jean let out a small laugh, seeing Jane, his eldest, climbed on his wife's back, then peppered his wife with kisses.

Jester let out happy baby noises, seeing his older sister clinging onto their dear mother. While Y/n is not complaining, she loves it when her children gets clingy to her.

Jean put down his glass of whiskey on the table, then went back inside their house. "Papa!!" Six-year-old Jane ran towards him. He laughed the moment Jane clung onto his leg like a koala.

The brown-haired man crouched, picking up Jane. His daughter smiled widely when he sat her down behind his neck. Jane held onto his head while he held her hands. "Papa is so tall, and I'm up so high!"

Y/n looked at her husband and daughter, she smiled as she stood up, carrying Jester in her arms.

Jester leaned his head onto her shoulder, bringing his hand close to his mouth to suck on his small thumb.

"Should we go for a walk?" Jean asked.

Y/n looked outside, it's already afternoon, and the sun will set soon.

"Sure...I want to get some fresh air, too."

The Kirstein family left their home for an afternoon walk.

They're not living in Paradis anymore since the people on the island aren't really fond of Jean, he's one of the people who stopped the rumbling and killed Eren Yeager. Even if the peace talks were a success, Marley and Paradis are still wary of one another.

Jean had no choice but to bring his family out of Paradis, not only Y/n and Jane, but also his mother, though his relatives chose to stay at Paradis.

They left Paradis after getting married in their hometown, and Marley was the country where they started to build more memories together.