The Answer

NOTE:

I should apologize
and let you guys know
I had gone camping
for the week so that why
this one is so late I never
go a chance to work on
this so yeah also I should
say this was exactly
what I needed to help me mentally

I also want to say
thank you for the
comments waking up and
seeing them really boosted
my spirits and I
really appreciated it

Yelena watched as Wanda stepped to the side and gestured for her to come in. She followed the older woman to her living room.

Yelena looked around the room. She noticed a tub of ice cream, tissues, and a bottle of wine. She barely caught the home videos playing on the TV before Wanda had quickly turned it off.

"Would you like some hot chocolate?" Wanda asked trying to get rid of the uncomfortable tension.

"Yes, please." Yelena answer.

Wanda walked off into the kitchen. Yelena sat down on the couch making herself comfortable. She could hear some clanking coming from the other room.

Her thoughts wandered back to the video. She had seen that one a few times before. She knew why Wanda was so quick to shut it off. The next bit would have been with her sister playing tag with Wanda's kids.

Wanda and Natasha had been best friends since they were 14. They had gone to college together. The funny thing was that Wanda wanted to be a teacher and Natasha wanted to be a nurse in high school but they ended up switching.

Yelena believed that the reason her parents moved here was so she could have someone who knows what it's like to lose so much. She believed that they wanted the two of them to not be alone.

Her parents loved the woman like she was their own child. Yelena cared so much for Wanda but she keeps her distance. She didn't want the last reminence of her sister to disappear as well.

Yelena looked down as warm pressure made its way onto her lap. A small black cat curled up on her lap.

"Hay Nat." She smiled sadly at it. She gave it a good pet before leaving her hand around its belly. Naming the cat after Natasha was a way for Wanda to cope with the loss.

Wanda walked in holding two mugs. She handed one to Yelena and then sat down.

"So how do you know Kate?" Yelena asked.

"Well, when she's not injured she likes to come and donate to the hospital. She usually hangs out with a few of the patients as well." Wanda answered. Yelena thought about how much Kate likes to give and asks for nothing in return. She truly was a good person.

"She really is a good kid." Wanda added

"I see that." The blonde said.

They talked about random things for a bit before Wanda's curiosity got to her.

"Yelena I know you didn't come over here to talk about Nat's haircut. So what is it?" Wanda pushed. Yelena looked away trying to collect her thoughts.

"Is it about Kate?" Wanda questioned. She saw the slightest change on the girl's face. She knew she was on the right track.

"Because if it is I have her on file so getting her address would not be a difficult task." She said with a cheeky smile. This made Yelena crack a smile of her own.

"Well?" Wanda pushed. She titled her head a little trying to get Yelena's attention back on her.

"It is." Yelena looked back at the other girl. Wanda sat patiently for the girl to speak.