She Makes Me Feel Some Type Of Way

NOTE:

I hope y'all enjoy this chapter

Yelena lay in bed thinking of ways to help Kate. It had been several days since the trial, and the younger girl was still struggling.

Yelena had been over plenty of times which helped the girl, but she could tell that Kate needed to get out again.

Rolling over, she grabbed her phone to check the time. It was almost 11:15 pm. This caused her to grunt in frustration.

She had gotten in bed around 8:30 pm as she had to be up early the next day to take her parents to the airport.

The blonde sat up quickly when an idea popped into her head. She grabbed her phone and texted MJ. She knew the girl might not answer until tomorrow but she had to ask.

As soon a Yelena put her phone down it buzzed. MJ answered immediately with the perfect thing to help Kate out.

The blonde smiled and thanked the girl. Now, when the girl lay her head down, she fell asleep.

~~~

Yelena hugged her parents before they made their way into the airport. She looked at her phone, seeing it was 5 am.

She hopped into the car quickly before taking off. She was so nervous yet excited. It was a refreshing feeling, one she hadn't felt before.

~~~

Yelena got out of her car and dusted herself off. She looked at her outfit one more time.

She had on blue jeans, black boots, a black T-shirt with a purple logo, and Kate's jacket. She didn't know why she picked the outfit. It was a mindless act.

She walked up to the door and knocked. Jack was the one to answer. When he realized who it was, he smiled.

"Oh, hello, Yelena. Kate's still asleep, but you can come in if you would like." Jack said.

"Oh, um, I was hoping I could get Kate out for the day." Yelena said.

"Well, what were you planning?" The man asked.

Yelena leaned in and whispered her idea to the man. She didn't know if anyone was around, but she didn't want anything to be spoiled.

Jack stood there for a moment with a blank face. This scared Yelena. She didn't know if it was ok or not.

Finally cracking a smile, Jack put his hand on her shoulder. Usually, Yelena would feel uncomfortable with this, but maybe it was because she felt relieved.

"I think that is a beautiful idea. But do remember if something happens to Kate, it is not Clint or I you should be worried about. It's Laura." Jack says. Yelena nodded to ease the man's worry and let him know she understood.

Yelena made her way up to Kate's room. She knocked on the door and waited for a response, but there was only silence.

After opening the door, she made her way in. It was dark, but Yelena could still make out the outline of the other girl's body.

Yelena walked up and poked the girl to see if it would wake her. Nothing. She tried once more.

"Kate, wake up." This time the girl stirred.

Kate swiped at the annoying pressure. She rolled over, trying to escape as her previous action didn't work.

"Come on Kate. It's time to get up." Yelena said as she pulled the blanket off the younger girl. She was starting to get frustrated with Kate.