What A Crazy New Years

NOTE:
So this came out of
nowhere I have just been feeling
good without working/being in a shit
hole of toxicity so I thought
I'd make a chapter
for the new year well
I hope you enjoy

This is chapter is in the future

"Kate Bishop, if you do not hurry, we will be late." Yelena called from their living room. There was no response. She stood from the couch once she finished tying her shoes. She walked to the bedroom and scanned it. There was nothing but Kate's clothes on the bed.

Yelena walked past their bed and to the bathroom. "Did you not hear me?" She said as she opened the door.

Yelena watched as her girlfriend played air guitar. She paused mid rift for a second to fish putting on mascara before she started to headbang. The blonde walked behind the girl waiting to scare her.

Kate looked up into the mirror to see if she need to fix something. "WHAT THE FUCK!" She screamed, jumping to the side. She lost balance as the back of her legs hit the tub. Yelena, acting quickly caught the girl's hand and pulled her close.

"Fuck you." Kate hit her girlfriend in the shoulder. Yelena just laughed. Kate pulled her earbuds out.

"Good thing we do not have neighbors because this is a different kind of screaming that would keep them up." The Russian said with cocky grin and a wink. Kate thought for a second not quite understanding right away.

"What do you mean other screa-" Her face flushed. "God, and you say I'm the horny one but look at you, horndog."

"Whoa, I am only stating the facts." Yelena put her hands up in defiance.

"Yeah, what ever you say." Kate turn back to the mirror and checked herself one more time.

Yelena wrapped her arms around Kate. "You look fine. When need to get going-"

"How good do I look? Be serious." Kate turned around to look at her girlfriend.

"Ravishing." Yelena barely got out.

"I hated that." Kate shook her head.

"I hated saying that." The girl's laughed.

When Yelena caught her breath she spoke up. "You look beautiful as always." She grabbed the girl's hips and hooked her fingers into the belt loops. She pulled the girl closer. Kate rested her hands on Yelena's shoulder. Yelena smiled wanting to see how long it would take Kate to lean in or ask for a kiss. The archer only stared back.

Kate huffed as she couldn't take it and leaned in. Once their lips connected the archer relaxed into the kiss. The blonde didn't think she would ever get enough of this.

Yelena deepened the kiss as she ran her tongue along Kate's bottom lip, asking for permission. The archer allowed entry without a second thought.

Kate couldn't stop a moan from slipping passed her lips when Yelena tugged on her belt loops, causing her to grind into the girl. Kate all but forgot about the party. She forced the blonde close by grabbing a first full of hair and tugging it up.

Yelena couldn't help herself. She knew they needed to get going, but she loved to tease her girlfriend. She pulled away only to be tugged back in by Kate. She smiled into the kiss. She pulled away again but this time made it to her destination. She planted kisses along the girl's neck, sucking and biting as she made her way up to the girl's ear. Yelena guided the girl's hips into her. Well, Kate was really doing most of the work.