𝟛

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

3rd pov

       "We offer a truce", Theo Magath, leader of the Angels proposed. Across from him sat Y/n L/n, leader of the Serpents. She fiddled with her pocket knife. Her bare feet up on her desk not caring if it was bothering Theo.

        "Truce huh? Didn't know we were enemies", she replied. "We aren't", Theo replied. "Why would you want to team up with me", Y/n questioned. "Aren't you guys winning the war by at least three miles?"

         "We are but nothing wrong with extra manpower", Theo replied. "Actually there is", Y/n replied moving her feet off the desk. "It's telling me that you still fear the devils gang will defeat your little gang", she explained. "We just want to crush them like the cockroaches they are", Theo stated. "What's the fun in that", she chuckled. "I mean no offense but not everyone is as psychotic as you", Theo said. "Ha! No offense takin", Y/n laughed. "As long as you keep your shit and problems on yo side were okay", she said. Theo gave her a closed eyed smile. When he reopened it he noticed the picture of Mikasa on her desk.

        "That's one of the devils", Theo commented. "She is huh", Y/n said looking at the picture. "She tried taking a shot at me yesterday", Y/n said. "Not surprising they are devils after all", Theo replied. "Devils huh..suits them", Y/n hummed. "This city would be a better place without them especially her kind", Theo huffed. "So what do I get In return for helping you out", Y/n questioned. "We will not bother you nor cross into your territory", he stated. Y/n just nodded her head while looking away. "I like that let me sleep on it and I'll get back to you by noon", she replied. "Very well I know you'll make the right choice", Theo answered standing up and fixing his clothes.

"Have a good day", he bowed slightly. "Have a joyous day my friend", Y/n beamed. Theo smiled at her then began heading for the exit.

"The devils just signed their death sentence, taking a shot and missing just ended this war", Zeke said then placed the cigarette back into his mouth. "Hence why she'll agree to the truce and join our side", Theo explained as the two walked down the side walk along with two angel soldiers. "If we play our cards right we'll get enough power and money to get rid of her", Theo said. "Is it best to be saying out loud", Zeke chuckled dryly. "If I didn't it wouldn't be a promise", Theo answered. "I suppose you're right", Zeke sighed.

"So has Reiner healed up yet", Theo questioned. "He has he'll be discharged by tomorrow", Zeke answered. "Good that devil boy Eren has been causing a deal of damage", Theo explained. "So has that female soldier with he black hair", he added. "They truly are disgusting devils", he scowled.

"Theo!", a voiced called causing him and Zeke to turn around. They saw Y/n walking towards them. Her white heels clacking against the ground as she did, her long white dress showing off her curves.

"Good evening", Theo greeted. "I didn't expect to see you in person today". "I told you you'll be hearing from me at noon", Y/n giggled. A small smile sprouted on his face.

"I'm g-this should be understandable", Y/n said lifting her hand. The sound of a gun went off, the two angle shooters fell to the ground soon after. One bullet hole on soldiers cheek. One bullet hole on the other soldier's forehead. Theo looked at them alarmed then looked back at Y/n as he began pulling his gun out. Y/n aimed the small gun at his knee and pulled the trigger.

"GAH", Theo cried out falling onto the ground, the gun falling out of his hand and skidding across the ground, off the sidewalk. Theo was able to lift himself up resting the damage leg against the ground in a proposing position. Zeke stood still, Sad had the gun aimed at him daring him to move a millimeter.

"I don't want to form a truce with your gang", Y/n said handing the gun to Syd. "I figure you're tiny mind wouldn't comprehend my message", she added walking closer to the kneeling Theo. He glared up at her baring his teeth like a angry dog.

"You call them devils but you're making such a scary face right now", she teased while leaning down to grip his chin. "Are horn going to start growing out your head too", she taunted.

"Why", he sneered. When he did she began gripping the chin more adding pressure to make it painful for him. To him it felt like she was going to break his jaw. Y/n used her other hand to pull a picture of Mikasa out from her chest.

"Apologize" , she said her smile gone and now replaced with a cold stare. Theo gave her a confused look. "I said apologize", she sneered shoving the picture closer to his face. Her nails digging into his skin. Theo refuse to say anything just kept glaring up at her. A amused smile appeared on Y/n's face.

"No problem then..", she began releasing his chin and standing back up straight.

  "...I'll make you scream it", she finished waving her hand. Two serpent soldiers appeared and grabbed Theo, who began struggling. They dragged him over to a black van with a snake symbol on it. "His head will make a sufficient gift to my love", Y/n sighed happily.

"What about him", Syd questioned, her gun still aimed at Zeke. Y/n turned her attention onto him. "Let him go", Y/n answered. "I just wanted Theo's head, I'm sure the devils will enjoy killing him more than m", she explained. "Very well", Syd said lowering her gun. Y/n walked over towards Zeke and placed her hand on his shoulder.

"Congrats on your promotion", Y/n winked then walked away with Syd. The two headed over towards the van and got inside then pulled off leaving astounded Zeke standing not the sidewalk.

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

Outfit

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆