𝟙𝟛

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

The man Mikasa caught, Micah, the man who was I have been trying to catch. I strapped him to a chair and was repeatedly punching him until his pale face flushed red and blood started to drip from under his noise.

We were in an empty warehouse that I owned. I had a couple other bodyguards with me and Mikasa was there. She stood in the corner watching me interrogate Micah.

I punched Micah had in his cheek one last time before moving away to flap my hand that I punched him with trying to get used to the pain.

"You really think I wouldn't have noticed a few fucking ons missing Micah", I panted with a sick smile. "To lose half a shipment of guns isn't a way to be discreet".

Micah lifted his head off the back of the chair. His eyes were lidded trying to fight off the pain blows to his left cheek.

"I-I didn't steal no guns", he panted. "I would never betray you", he whimpered.

"OKay" I sniffed reaching into the pocket of my pants while getting close to him again. I pulled my switch blade out opening it then impaling into his thigh close to his knee. "FUCK", he wailed as I slid the knife deeper until it was touching the bone. He threw his head back. He bang mumbling I don't knows while crying Using my other hand I reached and grab a fistful of his hair. I forced him to look at me. I tighten my grip pulling on his hair hard to the point it was about to rip from his scalp.

"Who did you sell my guns too", I asked again.

"Please I didn't there were no guns", he cried.

"You think I'm that fucking stupid", I sneered twisting the knife. He tried thrashing around, but ti was futile due tot he tape wrapped tightly around his body.

"Give me a name or I'm popping your kneecap off", I threatened then smiled. "It would be a ice gift to send to your sister", I informed. Micah's eyes widened. His breath began picking up to the point he was hyperventilating. His eyes shooked rapidly in panic.

"Send her your kneecap, eye and dick. You don't want me to do that do you", I questioned in a teasing voice. "That would give her such a scare the baby might die from the shock too".

"Fine fine I'll tell you I'll give you a name please don't kill me", he sniffled.

"Im waiting". I twisted the knife in his leg threatening to pop his kneecap off making him howl in pain.

"JENNY HIS NAME IS JENNY", he cried. "HE LIVES NEAR THE PORT".

"See", I began ripping the blade from his leg. I whipped the blade aside making some of the blood fly off it. Dropping the blade to the ground I held my hand out. One of my men handed me a metal pipe. I lifted the-pie now holding it with both hands.