𝟙𝟚

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

"Why are we here", Mikasa questioned.

We were at a club sitting at one of the booths. There were a bunch people here. The lights flashed from red to purple as the people drunkenly dance and grind against one another on the dance floor.

With my chin resting on the palm of my hand, I scanned my eyes looking for a face of the man who stole some money from me. Supposedly he was here frequently. Syd and the others couldn't catch him for some reason, he is a snake, but snakes are easy to catch if you use the right trap.

"We're looking for someone", I answered. leaning back into my seat letting out a sigh. "There's too many people here" I stated leaning back in my seat.

Mikasa nodded her head in agreement her eyes remaining forward staring deep it not he crowd to make sure no one snuck up on us. Standing up I blocked her view of the dance floor as I climbed on top of her thighs. My ass rested on the back of her knees. My legs were spread a bit forcing the bottom of my dress to ride up on my thighs. Seeing her under me sent a pulse to my clit. Seeing it in reality now instead of daydreaming was way better.

"What are you doing", she questioned.

"The person were looking for has long curly black hair that stops above his shoulders. Tired eyes. Looks homeless and near death", I stated. "He'll be easy to spot", I added. "Why are you getting on top of me", she questioned. "Cause if he sees me he'll be running away from me faster than you can spot him he's slippery", I chuckled my right hand rubbing alongside her left arm. I went slow in case she stop me. Mikasa made no move to throw me off her.

My fingers were now trailing up the side of her neck. My pointer finger rested under he chin keeping her eyes up at me. I could see desire swimming around in her black pools. It was small, but it was there like a sinking man int he middle of the ocean.

"So want to just sit like this or actually look the part, birdie", I questioned.

Mikasa was quiet, just staring up into my eyes. My question was soon answered when I felt her hands grab onto my hips. I placed my hands on her cheeks then leaned in towards her lips. Soon as we connected I felt a shiver go up my spine. A small moan escaped from me from finally feeling her lips against mine. Tingles that I haven't felt in ages immediately went throughout my body.

My hands slid down from her cheeks to grip her muscular shoulders. I felt her hands tight their hold on me. I was full expecting her to allow me to kiss her and not expecting anything from her, but she proved me wrong. I submitted to her allowing her tongue to explore my mouth. The slow kiss soon turned rough and fast. I pressed up more against her causing my hips to roll forward. I released a please sigh feeling her thighs brush against my underwear underwear my dress that was now sitting on top my ass. Mikasa's hands slid up on my thighs close to my ass threatening to grip them.

Her legs shifted underneath me forcing me to adjust the way I was sitting. Mikasa spread her legs open a bit. I had to sit on top of her left leg making the fabric of her pants press up against my damping underwear. The way she was kissing me prove some attraction to me was there.

The way her fingers gripped my skin. The way her lips kissing me so hard that my lips were starting to numb. Nothing about this kiss was fake.

I broke the kiss and pulled away from her. A small saliva trail connected the both of our lips. Mikasa's cheeks were red. Her breaths kissed my lips as she panted trying to regain her regular breathing pattern. I could see in her eyes she washing a mental battle about what she was doing right now, if she should show me away or not.

My eyes flickered back down to her lips then back to her eyes, a smirk soon crawling onto my lips. Before I could reconnect our lips Mikasa leaned forward and began kissing at my neck. A moan slipped from my lips feeling her teeth caught a piece of my skin. She began sucking at it trying to make her mark on me.

"Birdie~", I whined grinding against her leg a bit begging for more of her touches. Her hands grabbed a hold of my hips forcing me to stay still.

"Shut up", she hissed against my skin, her lips trailing down my neck moving to another spot of my neck. I released a moan when I felt her bite me again. I title dm head back a bit more to give her more space. As I did my eyes landed not the mirror wall behind her. I spotted who I was looking for right away hiding away int he crowd. I rolled my eyes realizing I had to end what we were doing.

"Birdie", I called pulling on the back fo her head. Mikasa released my skin from in between her teeth and leaned back. I placed my hands on the side of her face, my right thumb rubbing circles on her her cheek. I leaned to the side a bit and turned my head to the side to look back at the crowd.

Soon as I did the guy who I was waiting saw me. All the color drained from his face then he took off running.

I looked back at Mikasa. I pressed a quick kiss to her lips.

"Fetch", I ordered then moved off her. Once I was off she gave me a nod while mixing her bottom lip quickly. She then stood to her feet. She took off leaping over the railing and entered the crowd now chasing after the guy. I leaned back in the seat I was in releasing against it. My face was still hot from earlier exchange. If the man showed up a couple more minutes later I would've had her fingers in me by then.

"I'm chopping his ear off for interrupting us", I sighed to myself then stood to my feet. I let throughout he back door entering the alleyway.

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆