𝟙𝟜

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

"Oh fuck~", you whined gripping hard onto Mikasa's shoulders to the point crescent moons developed into her skin. The sound of wet clapping sounds echoed throughout the area of your bedroom. You sat on top of Mikasa's lap to ride your str*p you allow her to borrow. Your brown thighs were planted by each of her legs to help keep you steady on top of her and f*ck yourself faster.

Her hands held onto your sides as you bounced. God, you were so glad you picked this one out. A golden, girth, eight-inch one. You rode it as if your life depended on it stretching your pretty walls.

Mikasa watched you with lidded eyes and a blush dusting over her cheeks. Hickies decorated her neck. The red discoloration contrasted her pale skin. Bite marks were located on her shoulder and the lower part of her neck. Her eyes focused on your lewd face as you rode her. Her eyes ever so often glanced down at your bouncing chest. Like right now she leaned back a bit to watch your chest bounce.

With one hand off your hips, she reached up and squeezed making you whine. She lightly squeeze then used her thumb to play with your hard nipples.

Sliding your hands off her shoulders you reached up with one hand. Tangling your right hand with her hair you grabbed a hold of it hard. You forced her to arch her head back making her release a pained groan. You leaned in kissing her hard almost bruising her lips and clashing both of your teeth.

She opened her mouth allowing you to shove your tongue inside. She moaned feeling your tongue massaging hers. You kept your left hand on her shoulder to help you keep bouncing. You slowed down a bit allowing the toy to drag out of your pus*y collecting more of your slick on the golden toy.

Both of her hands gripped your hips. She snapped her hips hard up inside of you. You broke the kiss to cry out. Your hand released her hair to grip her shoulder again. Mikasa stared up at you as she fucked up inside of you. The str*p rubbed your walls perfectly. The fact it was your birdie making you feel this good drove you insane.

"Oh Birdie~ you make me feel so good baby~", you cooed into her ear before nibbling on it. "Keep f*cking me like this baby".

Mikasa grunted at the feeling of you nibbling her ear and neck. She forced you down onto the toy making you moan loud.

Suddenly she flipped the both of you onto the bed. She manhandled you around until your upper half was resting not the bed. Your lower half remains hanging off the edge. You used your legs to keep yourself standing and on the bed.

Mikasa grabbed your hips and stuff the toy back inside you up till your a*s touched her front and straps.

"AH~", you moaned loudly with a lovesick smile, and tears collecting the corner of your eyes. The speed she went had the bed rocking and hard to breathe. God, if she fucked this good you'll give up your lungs to have her f* kyou every single day. The city would be ashamed of you, The boss of the Serpents, the ruler of Eden City, was getting her back blown out by a Devil soldier. Not like you cared anyway. If you getting laid they can just stay mad and be b*tchless forever.