𝟡

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

2nd pov

"She's a monster", Eren spat from the phone. Mikasa listen to Eren as he ranted on how terrible Y/n was. That she was a cliche mob boss. That she was cold, despicable, cruel, anything negative towards her. Yet, Mikasa couldn't make herself agree to what Eren was saying about the woman.

Her eyes remained on you. You sat on the edge of the building the two fo you were on. Your feet dangled over the bright city below. You sat in silence with the gun you just got back in hand.

Blood still decorated your face like a splattered paint. The two of you drove straight here, you ordered her to. Mikasa hated this. She knew she was feeling worried for you. It's weird for a borderline psychopath to be sitting in silence.

"Mikasa! Mikasa you there", Eren shouted from the phone snapping her out of her daze. "Yeah I'm here..sorry", she replied. "What is she doing", Eren questioned. "Just sitting on the edge", Mikasa answered. "This could be your chance", Eren suggested. "No. I can't not until the war is over", she reminded Eren. "Dammnit", he cursed.

"I have to go now Eren", Mikasa told. "Okay...watch her Mikasa", Eren sighed causing Mikasa to nod her head. "I am", she replied before hanging up the phone. Mikasa placed the phone back into her pocket then she started approaching you.

The wind made her crisp scar whip back and forth in the wind. Mikasa held on to it to avoid it flying away from her. She stood right behind you.

"..Going to push me over", You hummed titling your head back to look up at her. Mikasa just stayed quiet. Your tired smile grew a bit more then you lowered your head back down to look at the gun in hand. Your thumb rubbed over your family crest engraved into the metal.

"Is this my punishment for earlier", you questioned. "Not letting me hear your lovely voice", you chuckled dryly. "Can you blame though, the blonde bitch was annoying the both of us", you groaned. "Then there's", you went to say, but your words died down. You had to remind yourself he wasn't there. That Bjorn wasn't going to drop in and kill you.

"..Then there was him", you frowned. Another deep sigh came from you.

After a minute of somewhat peaceful silence, the only noise the lively city below and gushing wind. Mikasa sat down beside you shocking you. You watched as she got situated. Her black eyes focused on the gun in your hand that you were gripping so tightly.

"...Why did you need the gun back so bad", she questioned curiosity getting the best of her. She turned her head to be able to make eye contact, but you looked away to avoid drawing in her black pools. You nodded your head for a bit trying to convince yourself to talk about your past a little. One you did you let out a sigh and straighten your back.

"This gun...it belonged to my father", you admitted. "It belonged to him, it belonged to his father, it belonged to his father father, this gun has been passed down for generations", you explained. "This gun..", you said lifting it up into the air a bit. "..Was the very gun that made me who I am today", you told.

"...Made you", she questioned. "Mikasa dear", you chuckled looking at her. "Do you really think I was able to dodge your bullet on pure natural born talent", you scoffed. "I had to learn how to dodge bullets when I was young", you informed.

"My father started small. It would be three in the mourning and he'll fire a gun off in my bedroom", you told. "I can tell you exactly how it felt the first time hearing it. How much my body shook", you added.

"He continued just firing guns off at random times until I got use to the sound and stopped flinching from it", you explained. "Then he would fire the gun at me, just a little past my head enough to graze skin hopefully", I said holding my fingers up, hovering my pointer and thumb over one another to show much space in-between the bullet and my head.

"Soon after that he would fire the gun right at me", I smiled. "He fired the gun at me while we ate, while I slept, while I bathed, I had to be ready to dodge a bullet every second of the day", you confessed. You stared down at the gun. You could memorize the sound of it firing clear as day.

"You better dodge it, Y/n. I can care less if you got hit and killed. I can always have another child he would say every time after he cried this gun", I continued.

"...Then he brought in Bjorn, hired him to train me", you finished. "He told Bjorn to train me as if he was trying to kill me", you chuckled. "My father was everything, but a loving man. I sometimes think the only way he could love me was by training me as one of his personal soldiers", you confessed. "..What do you think", you questioned looking at Mikasa.

Your smile dropped when you saw the pitiful look in her eyes. As much Mikasa disliked you, no child should ever have to go through something like that.

"Why are you looking at me like that", you questioned. "..You didn't deserve that", she answered causing you to let out a scoff. "Maybe I did", you countered jokingly. "Maybe the universe or god whatever knew I would turn into this person, so they punish me beforehand", you said. "I don't..", Mikasa went say, but went against it.

You watched her soon turning your body to face her.

"Don't what", you questioned. She remained quiet. "Come on tell me birdie, that's an order", you ushered.

"..I don't think so", she admitted. "I don't agree with you", Mikasa corrected. "Think I'm a good person now", you teased titling your head to the side.

"No.", she answered immediately with a glare. Then her expression soften a bit.

"..But you don't deserve a childhood like that", she added refusing to make eye contact with you. You remained quiet her answer enough to render you to silence. You turned back around letting your legs dangle over the edge. You soon hunched over a bit, quiet snickers began escaping from you gaining her attention. You soon tossed your head back letting your laughter fill the night air.

"Haaa I never expected to hear words like that from you, a devil", you sighed turning your head to look at her. "Better watch what you say or I'll end up falling for you", you joked while standing up. Mikasa watched you her cheeks turning red for a split second. She let out a incomprehensible grumble and looked away from you.

You looked out at the city you ruled, enjoying the crooked city you ruled. Like the ocean, it was beautiful. A beautiful ocean filled with fishes, sharks, and eels.

"Alright! Let's go puppy", you exclaimed kicking Mikasa's back, not hard enough to hurt her. Mikasa quickly gripped the edge to refrain from falling over. Mikasa jumped to her feet and turned to face you, a icy glare on her face.

"Do not do that", she said sternly. "Do what~", you cooed booping her nose. She just frowned making you smile more.

"Let's go we're wasting enough time as it is", you sung about to turn your back towards her.

"What are you going to do with the gun", she suddenly questioned. You looked down at the bloody gun in your hand. Your thumb rubbed your family's crest one last time before you threw it over the edge.

The gun was soon sent spinning out into the air then soon plummeting back down towards the earth like a fallen angel. You dust the imaginary dust from your hands.

"In case if I have to take a kid in, which I highly highly doubt, I won't ever teach that tradition to them", you promised. "Can we go now birdie", you questioned folding your arms. Mikasa just nodded her head. "Good let's go, I have a man to torture", you informed while walking towards the elevator.

Mikasa picked her scarf up a bit to hide the small smile that appeared on her face as she followed you to the elevator.

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆