𝟙𝟘

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆Two Months has passed since the Alliance of the Devils and The Serpents

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆
Two Months has passed since the Alliance of the Devils and The Serpents. Th alliance has drastically turn the tide in the war making the Angels and Devils go head to head. Before the alliance the Devils were nearly wiped out.

Now the Devil is grasping the very same gun they were losing with, only change is they are now holding the gun with a serpent wrapped loosely around their neck.
⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

Y/n's pov

A giggle escaped from me as I watched the man in the chair from behind. He sat in the iron chair with no chains, no rope, nothin tying him down. Ever so often whimpers would escape from me along with a quiet sound of something cutting. I grasped his shoulders and leaned down until I was next to his ear.

The man watched me from the mirror in front of him. He held a hand held razor up against his face as he contineously shaved one spot. Blood leaked from the expose cut, the white of his bone was starting to show through the red skinned muscle. The tears were long gone due to it stinging his new wound.

His body shook in shock and fear as he watched himself and me from the mirror. Suddenly my phone began to ring.

"Don't forget the other side", I reminded patting his shoulders causing a whimper to escape from him. I released him and began taking my phone out, turning my back towards him.

"She here", I questioned Syd while checking my nails. "Yes. You're dog is here", she replied annoyance in her tone.

"Syd baby what's with venom thought the two of you got along", I questioned. "It's not her I have a problem with it's you", she answered. "Tread lightly", I giggled. "Y/n you can't let your guard down around her, she's still a devil", she reminded. "Soon as you win their war they'll put a hit out on you", she protested. "Let's just say that they do, you really think they'll land even a scratch on me", I questioned.

"Yeah if you keep this up", she said before hanging up.

I moved my phone away from my ear while turning towards the man in the chair. I pulled my gun out and aimed it at him.

"Wait wh-", he tried questioning, but I sent a bullet through his head. "Alright", I sighed happily then began making my way towards the exit of one of my holding rooms. Basically skipping down the hallway I headed to the stairs that leaded up to living room where she was waiting for me at.

After a minute I emerged from the doorway entering the entrance area of my mansion. Mikasa stood in her spot like the loyal dog she was.

"Birdie!", I sung while making my way towards her. As usual didn't verbally greet me just stood still in her spot. As I went to wrap my arms around her. A hand shot out and pressed dup against my face keeping me at an arm's reach away from her.

"Aw come on, I haven't seen you in a while", I whined.

"You saw me three days ago"

"That is still a long time", I chuckled moving her hand off my face. "Eren finally gave you back to me", I smiled now circling around eyeing everything on her.

"What did he need by the way", I questioned. "Did he need help wiping his butt again", I teased. "Don't say that", she frowned. "I'm only kidding", I laughed. "I'm guessing he was asking about me, him and your other friends", I said stopping in front of her.

"I hope you told them good things I hope", I sighed dusting some off her shoulder before placing my hands on top of them. Massaging her shoulders gently I slid my hands up now rubbing both the side of her neck and top of shoulders.

"Hm", I hummed waiting for a reply.

She just watched me not physically reacting to my venomous touches. Her beautiful voids stared back at me now showing nah sign of emotion like the good loyal dog she is.

"They needed help with a mission", she lied. "Help? Isn't Levi with them", I questioned. "Levi was occupied with something else", she answered. "Hm guess that makes sense", I hummed. "Don't we have someplace to me", she questioned changing the subject. "Always in a hurry", I replied.

"Wait here I'll go get ready", I smiled grabbing her chin rubbing at her bottom lip with my thumb before moving away from her. When my back was turned I gave her one last look, I expected her to make a disgusted face. A surprise look dawned on my face when I saw her cheek were a bit red and her eyes were focused on the ground. When she saw me staring she quickly masked her face with an annoyed expression.

"I'll be quick", I giggled before ascending up the stairs.

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

This was short sorry really wanted to update

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆