𝟝

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆Outfit of the day

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆
Outfit of the day

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆Outfit of the day

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

Y/n's pov

     "P-pease et me go", the man croaked some teeth missing from his mouth. The missing pieces were in a pot beside me; I was boiling them for him. I smiled at him then placed the pliers down.

"Not until you tell me well blabber to me..", I joked. I have him by his hair and titled his back forcing him to strain his neck to look up at me.

"Who took my shit", I sneered in his face. "PEASE I DON KNOW", he sobbed tears falling down his cheeks and mixing with his bloody salvia that was around his mouth. "You do know Leonard otherwise I wouldn't be boiling your fucking teeth right now", I replied. He just started crying more. I rolled my eyes and released his head letting him hunch it over again.

"Maybe I should force these back in your mouth, I'm sure you want them back", I chuckled while putting a glove on. "Pease et me go, engaged", he rambled. "Engaged", I questioned my eyes wide. He nodded his head quickly to.

"Yes yes i'm marri-married", he croaked fear still laced in his voice. "Wow", I sighed placing my hand on the cart putting all my weight on it.

"Oh my god seriously congratulations", I beamed clapping my hands together."T-thank you thank you", he sniffled mustering a weak fake smile. "So tell me who's the lucky person", I questioned. "Ye her ame is Marha", he answered the best he could. "That's a cute name", I smiled. "She must be worrying about where you're at right now huh", I sighed leaning off the cart. "Hey least you got the proof you weren't at one of my strip clubs huh", I joked motioning my hand to his face and broken fingers then began laughing. He laughed along with me.

        The door behind me opened causing me to look back to see Syd.

"She's here", Syd informed. "Good", I replied then began heading for the door. "Oh watch him, imma need you for one last thing okay", I explained then left the room closing the door behind me. I quickly walked out of the hallway towards the entrance area of my mansion. Once I got there I walked up the huge stairs towards my bed room.