➰ PETER 1 - Gauntlet ➰

Run Luna, you must run.

Run to the helpless kid laying on the ground with the infinity gauntlet.

Run to get it before anyone else.

Father would be so pleased if I brought him this gift, so incredibly pleased.

That's why I must help him escape.

If Thanos wiped out half of the population -which apparently he's already done in the future- the galaxy would be destroyed.

And it would mean that one of my sisters would be gone, too. Even though they've never acknowledged my existence, they still mean everything to me. I love them.

Nebula always got new parts added to her when she lost to Gamora in their battles, but I never even got a chance to fight.

Night after night, Gamora cried about her mother- but I never got to meet mine.

My sisters had a destiny to be the deadliest women in all of the galaxy- but Thanos plans for me to be married off next year.

That's why I'm leaving, and never looking back. I'm going to escape sometime after I save the world and kill my father.

I finally reach the kid and help him up.

"W- who are you?" He asks.

"Luna- I don't have time for this. Follow me, and if you want to live- don't talk."

His eyes widen as he clutches the gauntlet to his chest, and backs up in fear.

"Come on, as long as you have that, you're in danger. Let's go!" He doesn't move.

"You're seriously killing me. I don't want to hurt you, but I will if you don't-"

"I'm not going to give you the gauntlet, you will just have to fight me for it."

He puts it down -bad move- and raises his fists. I go for a punch, but he strings my arms together with some sort of glue.

"Awesome," I mumble to myself with a very sarcastic tone. Could this get worse?

Once he kicks me to the ground, I get really pissed off. Clearly I am no where near as good of a fighter as I thought I was.

"Just listen. I'm trying to help you get away from Thanos! I'm on your side."

"Why don't I believe you?"

"How about this: I'll keep my arms tied up if you just do what I say. Please."

He looks at me sceptically, but agrees. "Fine, but you have to stay in front."

It seems fair, so I lead the way. Wait. Why has no one been trying to kill us?

I bet my father called his soldiers off, he's probably glad I'm being useful to him for once. I could have been if you let me.

I shake that thought from my head as I turn around to talk to the boy behind me.

"I need you to tell your friends to prepare, when Thanos realizes I'm not bringing you to him, he's going to kill everyone."

He touches his earpiece and starts talking. "Guys, Thanos is about to get very mad."

Someone talks to him, but I can't hear.

"It's complicated Mr Stark, but I promise I'm alright. Luna's going to help me escape with the gauntlet. Just be ready."

Another long, agitating pause.