➰ SKYE - Storm ➰

Thunder and lightning surrounded the bus, and there was no way for May to get us out of it. We were stuck, but I was totally fine. Thunderstorms never scared me, and May's one of SHIELD's best.

Dad's worried about me though. Being Phil Coulson's daughter has it's pros, like being on this team, but there are also cons.

Constantly having someone reminding you to take care of yourself, daily training, having to wear helmets like the scientists do.

The list might go on forever.

A big pro, however, is bunking right beside the super hot hacker who joined our team. I've always been openly bisexual, so I'm sure dad's been watching me closely.

When I asked Skye if she'd ever been with someone of the same gender, she replied with "No, but I wouldn't be opposed."

She seriously needs to up her flirt game, but I can deal with it for now.

I haven't decided what tactic I want to play with her yet: subtle but effective, hard to get, straight forward, etc.

If I were talking to dad right now, he'd most likely give me the whole 'be yourself, that's good enough' speech.

I'm still trying to decide if I should follow 'his' advice. Since he died, he hasn't been doing well in the relationship department.

Except for the lightlight flirting with May. There's something going on between them, most likely a past fling.

As I walk back to my bunk, I hear a soft scream coming from one beside me.

I knock on the door and whisper. "Skye, are you alright in there?"

She doesn't answer for a couple of seconds, but then I get a response. "No."

"I'm coming in. Is that okay?"

"Yes." I open the door, and shut it behind me. I find Skye sitting on her bed, with the covers pulled overtop of her.

"Hey," I sit down. "What's wrong, Skye?"

She takes a deep breath. "I'm-maybe-kind-of-super-scared-of-thunderstorms."

"Oh Skye, that's alright. We're all scared of something- even May and Ward."

She laughs at that which makes me smile. I love to make her smile.

"I've always been deadly scared of bees. I'll run immediately when one comes at me."

Giggling, she asks: "Seriously?"

"Yes seriously. And don't you dare laugh at me, this better be a 'safe space'!"

"Okay, okay, but it's pretty funny to picture you running away from little bees."

"Yeah? I'm sure it is." I shove her arm in a playful manor, and she doesn't even notice the next lightning strike.

A/n: I know this is pretty short, but I wanted to post something! 💕

Vote for more Skye one-shots! ⭐️

Marvel/AOS One-Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें