t w o

24th September: Belfast

Last night's show was the best thing Andrea had ever experienced. The crowd was extremely supportive and even though they might've not known the lyrics to their songs they still danced and cheered them on. So far, after briefly looking at social media a few times, it was all positive comments from the people who were there.

After the show they were on the tour bus to Belfast and Andrea couldn't sleep. Her adrenaline was high and all she wanted to do was jump around everywhere. So she did it with Nia, both of them jumped around the tour bus singing songs. Two hours and a bottle of wine later both of them were sharing a hotel room in Belfast, soundly sleeping.

Around eight-thirty both of them were awoken by Arthur banging on the door, telling them they had an hour before they were heading to the arena. For some reason, Andrea- for once- woke up in a good mood and so did Nia.

It didn't take them very long to get ready for another long and exciting day. After Andrea had finished lacing up her docs, she and Nia grabbed their stuff and headed out of the hotel room and down a long corridor. Everly had texted Andrea and told her and Nia to meet in the dining room so they could have a quick breakfast before they left to go to the venue.

When Andrea and Nia both got to the dining room for breakfast, they handed the tour bus driver their bags and he kindly took them onto the bus for them. At the rather long table, Everly and Arthur were having a conversation with Luke whilst Ashton, Calum and Michael were discussing what the plans were for tomorrow. Andrea took the seat next to Ashton and Nia took the one in between her and Luke.

"Hey, guys!" Ashton greeted, "is there anything you want to do when we get to Glasgow tomorrow?"

"I don't mind," Nia shrugged, "I have a feeling we'll all be tired tomorrow."

Andrea nodded, she wasn't tired right now, but tomorrow she knew she would be. She grabbed the bowl that was in front of her and got a spoonful of fruit that was in the middle of the table and then she poured herself a glass of orange juice. She listened in on the conversation that was going on around her but didn't bother saying anything. Andrea soon realised that she hadn't been in touch with her mum since before she went on stage yesterday. She quickly sent her a message saying that everything is fine and she'll speak to her later.

"I'm surprised no one has noticed you guys," Nia spoke up, she was trying to fix her hair as she didn't have time to do it back in their hotel room.

Michael laughed, "well," he began, "we always get the hotel the furthest away from the venue, so whilst everyone is at the closest hotel hoping to find us we're all over here enjoying our lives ."

"Speaking about venues," Ashton pointed to the others who were beginning to stand up, "I think we should get going."

Once they were all on the bus, Arthur and Everly were having a heated debate about something, which wasn't unusual for them and Michael and Calum were looking at pictures the photographer, Ryan, had taken last night. Nia had picked up the closest acoustic guitar and started strumming something completely random, Andrea had picked up a steady beat and began drumming on her lap. This continued for a few more minutes until Nia got tired, "and thank you for listening to Cows In Space's new single the Tour Bus Theme!" Nia announced sarcastically.

"The tour diaries soundtrack from now on," Ashton laughed, continuing with the joke.

Once they got to the venue, they were all somehow lucky to sneak in the back way without any fans noticing them. There were already around fifty people queuing outside despite it only being eleven in the morning. Andrea was carrying her bass and her amp which would be heavy to any normal person, but she had gotten used to the weight of it over time.