t w e n t y - n i n e

4th April: Perth

Being in Australia was amazing, it was nice being able to spend a few hours at different beaches and go swimming. Despite it being autumn here, the weather was still warm and the British people had to get a whole new wardrobe just for the month they were spending there. In all honesty it was probably one of the best places Andrea had ever been too.

They had only been there two days so the guys hadn't had gotten the chance to see their families yet due to the fact Perth was almost 4000km away from Sydney. Brisbane would be the first time for the others to see their families again and they couldn't wait.

At the moment, they were all stopping in a hotel which was fairly close to Swanbourne Beach meaning the views outside of the hotel rooms were stunning. For once Andrea didn't have to share a room which was nice but also lonely and sharing with Calum would be really risky.

Becca and Max were with them also so Andrea could share her issues with both of them as they still get hate to this current day. Becca had stopped getting quite a lot of it after someone tweeted something bad about her and then none other than Jack Hemmings replied to it and told them to shut up respectfully. Luke then went on to retweet it and left it at that.

Max was still struggling and Andrea had a couple of times liked tweets defending them because there was very few out there. It was horrible that Max was drowning in all this hate and it wasn't only affecting them it was affecting Ashton as well. When they reunited back in Maryland Heights at the airport they weren't themselves and of course Ashton picked up on it. Ashton was torn because Max was his everything and people who called themselves fans couldn't see that.

Currently the three of them were in Andrea's hotel room discussing different things. Andrea had told them about the wildlife centre that Calum was taking her and Michael to.

"I can't believe you never told me about you and Calum," Becca sipped on her cup of coffee looking at Andrea over the top of it, "Max knew before me, how is this fair?"

"No Ashton knew before any of you but he's shit at keeping secrets from Max so he told them," Andrea explained.

"Why did you even tell Ashton in the first place?" Becca asked, "I say you and Calum have favourites."

"Don't you remember we lived together before the American leg of the tour?" Andrea looked back over at Becca who was still looking at her suspiciously, "I was eating my breakfast and Cal came over and was like goodbye I'm going on a run and then he kissed my head. He was about to walk out but Ashton was like where's mine."

Max laughed, "he never told me that, but that's definitely something he would do without thinking."

"You should've taken Ashton as the third wheel, he wants Calum's kisses,"

"I mean who doesn't?"

"Hey, lay off my boyfriend!"

"What I'm just saying what we all think," Max shrugged light-heartedly.

Andrea just shook her head and smiled, everyone loved Calum and she had to get used to it. She almost responded to a thirst tweet about his hands the once saying 'I get to hold them' but decided against causing unnecessary drama.

"So," Andrea looked over to Becca who had set down her cup and clasped her hands together, "I have something important to ask you two and I was wondering if you guys would you be one of my bridesmaids?"

"Are you serious? Of course," Andrea smiled happily.

"Max I understand if you don't and I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable or anything."