t w e n t y - e i g h t

22nd March: Maryland Heights

Having told Calum about her asexuality, Andrea had felt much better. She had begun to act more like herself again and so had her bandmates after realising they were giving the interviewer exactly what he wanted. However, those comments stayed with them and although they felt as if they were all getting back to their normality, it wasn't the same. Unfortunately, that couldn't really be helped as they were all self conscious.

Today was the last day of the North American tour and Andrea was deflated. On one hand she was excited to go to Australia but on the other hand this meant it was almost the end of the tour and in a month's time, Andrea and the rest of her bandmates would be back home in England. This daunting realisation made Andrea rethink how she was going to spend the next month with everyone. Who cared if people thought they were sleeping together, this was her last month with the guys and all the crew behind the scenes she was going to make the most of it.

Today's show was going to be amazing, after this they only had seven shows left and Andrea didn't want to think of that final show not knowing when they'd be back on stage again. Of course, they'd have to tour their album at some point but with the move to Los Angeles in July no one really knew a good time to announce the tour. Not to mention the fact that next year, Luke and Becca would probably have their wedding at some point and they didn't want to not be there because of the tour.

Andrea was in one of the main rooms alone glad she was already there when Calum asked to meet there. She waited for about five minutes before Calum showed up, he looked worn out he had done for the past couple of days and trying to sleep on the bus last night was near to impossible so that didn't help his situation at all.

They exchanged greetings and Calum sat down closely next to Andrea who had just finished lunch. It was peaceful and they both could get used to it but they couldn't. In a month's time, Andrea would be back home for a final three months before she and the band moved to the states. That was three whole months they had to spend apart after seeing each other for the past six months. Hopefully some time away from each other would be good but it doesn't mean it will be easy. This was still something the couple had to discuss, it hadn't really come up in conversations and both of them were losing sleep because of it. Of course, everything works out in the end and Andrea really did trust Calum and she trusted that those three months apart will fly past quickly and then they can go back to seeing each other everyday even if they didn't share a house as soon as Andrea got there.

"Are you excited to go back to Australia," Calum nodded, Andrea couldn't wait to see the place he called home and she knew the place meant so much to him so she wanted him to be happy for the eighteen days they were there. Calum was stopping longer, probably until the end of April and then he would travel back to the states to await Andrea's arrival.

"Talking about Australia I did have something to ask you," Calum admitted, "it has been worrying me because I wanted to surprise you but I forgot neither of us are normal human beings and we would probably get noticed if we were together."

Whatever Calum was talking about made Andrea deflate at the fact he was stressing about it. Being famous had its advantages but sometimes the disadvantages outweighed the good side of fame. Andrea took his hand gently trying to comfort him whilst he was telling the story.

"I wanted to take you to a wildlife park where you can actually hold the animals," Andrea wanted to die, Calum was the most amazing person to ever exist and she would do anything for him, "I thought it would be a cute idea," he explained, "but of course people might see us and of course," he stopped there and Andrea knew what he was going to say. Andrea did think it would be great to go there with just Calum, but it was going to stir up things on Twitter and the both of them wanted to have a worry free time in Australia.