s i x

2nd October: London

Once again, Calum, Ashton, and Andrea were in the back of the tour bus in their usual seats. They were now on their way to the latest arena in London. Andrea was extremely nervous as this was going to be the biggest venue the band have played so far.

In the back of the bus, Ashton had some weirdly-smelling candles burning. In a sense, it just brought more character to the bus. Calum had a bag of Doritos and Andrea was trying to devise a plan on how to steal them out of his hands. So far, she was still perfecting her plan.

Andrea sent a message to Ashton, he responded with a quick yes and then about why he didn't want to get involved. At least now Andrea had a plan on how to get the food right out of Calum's grasp. Well, she didn't know how to go about the plan.

As soon as Ashton walked out that door she knew that this was her chance to finally get the food from Calum. For her first stage of this incredibly thought-out plan, she hit his arm trying to signal that she wanted the crisps. "Hey!" she exclaimed when he moved the packet away from her.

"Get your own," he stated, holding them up in the air. That's when Andrea saw her chance, carefully, she moved her hands to his sides and ticked him. Andrea wasn't sure whether he screamed or laughed, but she knew he was ticklish so she carried on doing it until the packet fell from his hands.

"Got them!" Andrea moved back to her own space and smiled happily at Calum who looked defeated, "Ashton told me you were ticklish and I knew my plan would work."

"Is this like a daily challenge now?" he asked, "trying to steal food off of me?"

"Yep," Ashton walked back in not long after and he smiled when he saw that Andrea had succeeded in getting the Doritos, "want one?" The drummer gladly accepted and sent a smug look towards Calum when he picked one up.

"You're an arse," he muttered.

"At least Andrea shares her food unlike you," he replied sitting back down in his chair, "Mike said we have another half an hour left till we get there. We shouldn't end up running into any big crowds as we're going around the back way."

For the rest of the ride, Ashton had his headphones on and Calum was staring at the bag in Andrea's hands. He didn't know how he was going to get his food back but he would at least try. Quickly, he reached out for the bag, but unluckily for him Andrea swiftly moved away.

"Hey, they were mine!" he looked at her seriously.

"Exactly were," Andrea rolled her eyes at him.

"Andy," he tried to grab the crisps again, "please!"

Andrea laughed, quickly brushing off an unknown feeling, moving the Doritos further away from him, "Andy, huh?"

"Don't you like it?"

"Never said I didn't," she smiled at him, "have your crisps back."

When they finally arrived at the arena, all of them were in shock at how big the arena actually was. There were already so many people outside, it was lucky that there was a way they could get in without anyone noticing. This was the first time Andrea had actually been to London and she was glad that they had one more day to spend there before getting back on the road.

Once everyone was inside, the first place they all went was to the stage. It was huge and non of them could believe that they were going to perform on a stage this big. Andrea stared in awe at the rows and rows of seats that were in front of her.

"This is gonna be sick," Everly announced. Andrea nodded it really was she was used to so many people watching and she wasn't worried about playing or singing in front of so many people anymore. She sat on the edge of the stage and dangled her legs off the edge.