7

Continue.....

in early morning time is around 5:15 aur something

this is the village where people wake up very early in morning...

It's her daily time to wake....but today her eyes are denying to open...why...coz she is at peace...she enjoying her sleep in best arms..... somone is providing her the best warmth....

she is hell exhausted....her Lowers are aching a bit too much .... last night is the best night of her life.... is she know what she done last night....nooo she don't know what is the sex....what happen between two people when they are in love.... yes she is thinking he loves her that's why he kiss her n Remove her clothe....

she is thinking that she would be pregnant soon coz he kiss her on lips ...but she is ready to accept that....she is dreaming about the happy life with him ... n smiling a lot she slept in his Arms....

She didn't know what is the pleasure of being sexual with your partner....but she feels a lot of pleasure in last night....

he is also Naked n sleeping with her cuddling
gives her the immense pleasure but she is not aware of it...she goes with flow n she loved every bit of the last night....

She hardly open her eyes feeling a sudden cramp in her lower belly.... she move her hand at her downside n by mistake she touch his length

she gasped n open her eyes

she remove her hand n unknown blush come on her cheeks.....She Don't know what is it....

but she is feeling shy....

She look upside n adore his charming face....

ohhhh gosshhhh she is madly in luv with him....

her heart skipped a beat.....she look their bare bodies are wrapped in eachother's warmth so nicely that she don't want to break it.....

She saw his one leg is on her waist....on his one hand she rest her head....she is hugging his chest...n straws are on them... hiding their bare self a little

she knows the time...she wake up on this time only

Shehnaaz :- suniye...

she pat his cheek but boss he drink a lot yesterday....he didn't reply her....

he is looking like cute baccha...mouth is little open n hairs are messy....too hot to handle....

she smiles looking him...she don't want to wake him up.. but she have to go to her home..

home ????

Yesterday when she goes to meet him n off course to find her dad....her. mom waited for her but when she saw her drunken husband she got busy to handle him but before going inside the kitchen to sleep with her husband

she thought her daughter will come n sleep...she told Misha " jab didi aa jaye darwaja laga k so Jana "

Misha nods n start her studies...but when she goes in deep slumber she don't know...she didn't lock the door but slightly closed it

Here Shehnaz struggle to move him ..but finally she did it...she feels extremely shy looking to there bare self she didn't look him but took her clothes from side n slowly start to wear it while thinking about his deeds

the way he shoved his tongue in her mouth...the way his hands play with her assets...the way he suck her nipp*e......the way his fingers touch on her Lowers .... and lastly.......

shehnaaz's pov
wo wo kya tha......she make confused face n her thoughts of chain broke when she listen some noise from outside....

she try to stand up on her feet but she fail