22

Continue......

Shehnaaz moves from living room to kitchen.....

she is hardly controlling her tears....

she is on verge of crying when she saw blood in his hand...

She supposed to feel nothing for this man who didn't come to meet her once....she hates him....

but she is feeling immense pain in her heart....it's like unke jagah kash muze lag jati chot....

she is thinking in this way....

she knows he also trying to say so many things from his eyes....but she don't want to listen him...
she is angry on him..... infact she hates him...

N here she is crying..... standing in kitchen...
covering her mouth from her dupatta.....

is she crying for him...yes....is she is crying coz he is hurt....again...yes......is she is crying coz she saw him after long..long...long 2 n half years

again ..yes....

over all she is crying for him .. because of him ..

But she wiped her tears harshly...when she realised she is crying for the man who didn't bother to know with whom he spend his night....

come on she is not thinking for herself....but for daughter....she asked about him everyday... n that hurts her....to no extend...

Priti always distract this little soul from her pain.... but here she is finding difficulty to lie....her daughter...her princess...she is way too mature than her age....no one can guess she understands her mother so well......

she can read her unsaid words clearly....

most beautiful gift Shehnaz could have....that is her princess....

it's ok she suffer alot in her pregnancy days.... money problems.. health problems...she sometimes didn't eat her medicine coz they don't have that much of medicine....she somehow complete that phase....

but all are worth it

she got most beautiful daughter for her....

when doctor announced about her baby girl....she can't express what she feels at that time... almost every can relate with this lines....the feeling when you become mother is so AWESOME that no one can express....

when she wrapped her arms around her pari...at that same moment she forgot her every sorrow

but that soul is Missing her daddy everyday....

she saw everyone have their papa in chawl....n that hurt her alot...

she asked Shehnaz n give excuse of the office work

Shehnaaz sometimes feels to said her the truth but no....she act mature but her age is too small to handle this bitter truth of their life....

she is stuck what she should do n what not...

n all because of him...he didn't meet her once...

today she saw him but her destiny....wo kaha kabhi sath deti h...

wo aj mil toh gaya usko lekin wo haq se sawal bhi nahi kr sakti usse k q nahi milne aaye...jab milna hi nahi tha toh q gao m barabar usse bat krne k mauke dhundte the....

itni pee hi q this uss k usne galti kar di...

galti....

noooo...
she loves him that time ... she thought she is already his...so she submitted herself that day to him...she don't know rishi give him dare tondo this with any random girl....