53

continue.....

Sid is sleep in sitting position only....he sit on floor near shehnaz n sleep there while staring her angel like face....

whenever he saw her he feels like he falls again for the most beautiful girl.....the girl who is beautiful from inside too

the girl who change his entire life...gives him so much of happiness....gives him the courage to choose his happiness over the responsibilities....the girl who give him his angel....his daughter.....the girl who create a new family for him ......

the girl to whom he loves a lot........he fell for her at first sight only n he madly loves her.....

Shehnaaz is sleeping because of the med....but a nightmare where ladies are coming close to her....with black paint....that scene made her soul shiver....

her forehead is sweaty she open her eyes in shock n start breathing fastly.....

she gulp her saliva n touch her cheeks...there is no paint....she look her side....zara is sleeping... shehnaz look her angel n sobs...n kiss her forehead.....

she continues her sobbing looking zara....

the stupid people's words are ringing in her head....

your daughter is illegitimate.... your using your daughter to trap sidharth n his money...... your daughter is like filth

shehnaz's pov

nahi hai meri beti nazayaz....wo sirf meri hai...meri jaan hai....mere Zinda rehne ki wajah...hai...... mumma apko har gandi bato se...har gandi chizo se dur rakhegi baccha ...m vaada karti hu....sabse dur rakhegi apki mumma apko meri jaan...

Shehnaaz bent n kiss on zara's little plam.....

she knows her daughter slept without eating.....n here her eyes fell at backside of zara....

" Sid... sidharth kaha gaye "....she look here n there n turn to her backside n her heart churn seeing sight infront of her eyes...

her only love....her only person who loves her back was sleeping in sitting position only...near her bed side... resting head on back table....his one hand fist her dupatta tightly....his mouth is slightly open as usual....n he looking pale ....

she again sob looking him....she bent n slowly touch his cheek with her smooth fingers....she look him neatly.....n boss her heart feels different sensation.....he is way too handsome.....she chuckled in her mind......for ogling on her love......she loves him too much.....like they says na...if you wait for something that wait made you love the thing more n more....n by time her love is also increased for him.....yes she was angry on him but her heart n her god knows that she never stops loving him.....

she left the bed...n sat beside him....on her knees....

she again touch his forehead to move back his small hairs from his forehead....

her eyes are shedding tears continuously... everyone's words are banging in her head....

" kya kiya Aisa Jadu ki piche piche chala aaya wo ladka iske apni maa baap sabko chodke....iske wajase wo bichara ladka sari badnami sehne taiyar hai..."

she cover her mouth to not make loud voice while crying....

background music.....

Kaise ho shukriya
Mujhko jo chun liya

she is feeling like she is the lucky that she have him....how he choose the simple village girl over that rich n beautiful girl....he is so handsome n well educated n she ...she worked as a maid in his home.....