52

continue......

Zara :- papa mumma kaha hai...unki yad aa rahi hai...

Sid :- aa jayegi baccha....come i will show you something on laptop

zara little sad but agreed to him n sat on his lap

Sid wrapped his protective arms around his princess n kiss on her forehead

n as like every daughter zara felt so secure n loved by her father

she comfortably rest her forehead on his chest n engrossed in her new cartoon video

Sid's pov

kaha reh gayi ye yar....last 10 minutes wait karunga fir zara ke sath usko lene jaunga.....had kar di aj toh ... pati beti Ghar p intezar se pagal ho rahe hai aur inko bhagwan ji ko chodne ka man nahi kar raha

you have to pay jaan....manunga hi nahi....puri rat manati reh ab....

n he continued to scold her in his mind

here Shehnaz is walking like dead person on the way to her society....where her love n daughter is waiting for her.....

but she is broken from inside....first his chachaji's words are roaming in her mind n second she meet someone when she is coming back to home......

she is too envolve in her thoughts that she luckily saved 2 times after coming infront of 1 bike n 1 car

her mind her heart is not in control at all.....her energy is also down because she didn't eat after breakfast....that is too Sid Deliberately feed her....

her head is spinning badly....she somehow reach till building gate....

she wipe her sweaty face....n somehow take steps near the parking.....

her eyes are denying to stop to shedding the tears....her head is aching because of that n heart is already in too pain

two people's harsh words broke her completely n made her think worst worst things related on her relation with sidharth....

she is already scared he is just started to make her strong girl n  teaching her to fight back n not to think about others over her happiness.....but she is still in learning process

the situation she faced till now is already broke her she is just living like dead soul..just taking breath for her daughter only.... suddenly someday he come back n change her life upside down in a good way...now she is getting everything that she wished or dream for....but it still take time to adjust with so much of happiness that enter suddenly in her life....she is somehow same like scared village girl who face worst things in life.....from starting...from her birth to till she met sidharth again.....

her village Atmosphere is not so modern for girls n specially whose father everyday come home drunken n abuse his own daughter.... somehow her thinking n mindset is same like before...like " log kya kahenge "

n someone remind this things again....show her that she is not a good woman who snatch someone's husband.....

someone use so dirty slangs for her just because she choose her love over the society's thinking....

n that someone is close to her heart to whom she treat like God since her childhood

n that's why the harsh words become more harsh n stab her heart....

she in broken state enter in parking where all women's are standing in group n making angry faces n loudly saying something...

they all are in sari n look shehnaz with disgusting glare