Chapter 46 - She Know's

- Do not let the things that have hurt you turn you into a person you are not -

5 days later... 3 weeks since Emilia was taken

Tears trickled down my cheeks as I stared off into the distance

He lied to me Matthew said my family is coming for me but they quite obviously are not, its been weeks and I am holding onto a sliver of hope, but that sliver is slowly fading away and I am a shell of the girl I once was. 

My family couldn't find me when I was kidnapped the first time so why in my right mind do I think that they will find me this time. 

They never wanted me, they took me in as an obligation since I was their blood and now they had an out, a way to get rid of me so I took it. 

They treated you with love, why would do that if they didn't love you?

Then why didn't they agree to the arranged marriage? 

I don't know, I don't know anything anymore apart from one thing...

That sliver of hope will die out soon and my family is clearly useless so its time to fucking save myself, because in the end there is only one person you can trust... yourself 

I will get out of here and prove these fucking Italian's not to mess with Emilia Martinez, I will burn down everything they have and have them begging on their knees for me to spare them.

I will burn everything down and rise up as the queen I was born to become...

I inhaled the contents of the joint between my fingers, holding it in for a bit and then blowing it off into the distance

I inhaled the contents of the joint between my fingers, holding it in for a bit and then blowing it off into the distance. I take another deep breath of oxygen and leave my head again the railing of Emilia's balcony. 

"She has they best view of the garden" someone says from behind me and I turn my head slightly to see Mario coming to sit next to me. 

"That she does", I mutter as the joint is plucked out of my fingers and placed in-between Mario's lips before I can even say anything. I should stop him, I hate when people take my joints off me without my fucking permission, but by the looks of Mario's face he needs it.