The hang out

The day sadly ended, I really didn't want to go out with them. "Bye Y/N have a good rest of your day" Hina wished me with an evil smirk. Im gonna get her back I swear. Slowly walking to the front gate as I reached there I see them, testing my luck I tried to blend in with the crowd. "She's supported to be here by now-HEY Y/N" I hear baji shout my name. Fuck. I slowly turn around "Hey baji" I say regretting my life choices. Kill me now.

"Where were you?" Baji asked but before I could answer he took my arm and fucking dragged me to god knows where "Doesn't matter let's go to the others". Others? There's more?!?! . "I found her!"I hear baji tell the others "Oh so this is the girl chifuyu wouldn't shut up about?" I look up to see a very attractive blond boy with a half up half down hairstyle

I look at chifuyu trying to hide his flustered face "Hi" was all I could say. How the fuck are they all so attractive?! I thought turning my face to see another tall blonde with a dragon tattoo on the side of his head. All of them looked at me. I'm going to faint. "Hey your name is Y/N right??" The short blonde asked me

"Yeah" I answered looking at him "Well I'm Mikey nice to meet you n/n" A nickname already?? "I'm draken" was all he said "You're really pretty n/n I thought chifuyu was exaggerating" So he really talked about me? I thought they were joking "Thank you, you're really pretty too" I slapped my hand over mouth and mentally facepalmed myself. Baji,draken and chifuyu tried to hide their laugh "I'm sorry I didn't mean it that way it's instinct you know? When a person or-girl for that matter calls me pretty I say the same thing you know?" I trailed off. Baji and the others burst out laughing while I just stand there awkwardly not knowing what to do.

Mikey didn't say anything and just took my arm and started walking.Im being dragged once again. Baji and the others walked after us,still snickering about the whole 'pretty' thing. "Where are we going?" I asked after about five minutes of walking "There's this new cat cafè that opened just down the road so we're going there" Cat Cafe? "Chifuyu recommended it" baji pointed at chifuyu who just gave a awkward smile.

After a few more minutes of walking we finally got there. Mikey opened the door letting me go in first and I thanked him. Chifuyu walked in last almost immediately getting swormed by cats.Lucky. Me,Baji,Mikey and Draken got a seat in the back next to a window while chifuyu continues playing with the cats.

After ordering I make my way over to chifuyu "Wow cats really like you huh?" He flinched a bit being startled by my sudden appearance "Wha- oh yeah" He gave me a short answer after looking away. What did you do Y/N? . I didn't do anything....I think.

Things were getting awkward so I decided to go back to the others,they were talking about something I didn't know of. When I arrived at the table they stopped talking. Were they talking about me?About how I looked?About what I was wearing?Wait I'm literally wearing the same thing as them... are they judging me?stop overthinking!!

"Hey Y/N you good?" Baji asked me after he noticed me staring off into space. I snap out of whatever the fuck that was "Yeah I'm fine why?" I replied "You looked a bit...off" draken spoke up "No I'm fine I just need food" I reassured them "Speaking of food here come ours,I'll go call chifuyu" I got up and walked to chifuyu. I stopped when I saw him laying I'm the floor holding a black cat in the air. Cute.A small smile crept up my face.

"Huh? Y/N? Do you need anything?" I snapped back to reality"Oh yeah umm our food is here so you should come eat" I say pointing back at our table "Oh okay I'll be right there just a sec" I gave him a nod and walked back to the table.What the fuck was that y/n?!? You just stared at him like a complete weirdo!! After I took a seat chifuyu came and sat next to me.

"So y/n how did you and baji meet? You two seem close" Mikey suddenly asked me "Oh we met at the conveniece store chifuyu was there too" I briefly explained "How did you guys talk?" Weird question... "Baji and Chifuyu were whispering behind my back trying to figure out whether we went to the same school or not, I got tired of hearing them talking so I asked them what's their problem and they told me sooo yeah that's that" I shrugged.

"Woah are we just gonna leave out the part where you asked me to get your noodles for you?" Baji asked looking at me then chifuyu "Oh right yeah I was too short to reach the top shelves so I asked him to get it for me. There happy I included that part?" I further explained then asked baji if he was happy or not that I included the embarrassing part

"Very happy yes" he crossed his arms like a child and I chuckled a bit. We finished our food or desert,paid and got out of the store before baji and Chifuyu decide to stay longer just to play with the cats.

It's currently 5:45 and the sun is going down and its time for me to go home"Hey guys imma head home okay?" I told them, we all said our goodbyes but something was weird baji and chfuyu were walking the same direction as me I found it weird but said nothing and just thought it was a coincidence

After about 5 minutes of walking I finally asked them "Why are you guys following me?" I turned around to face them "Eh? Why are you following us?" Baji asked looking confused "Baji-san she's walking in front of us so she can't be following us" Chifuyu facepalmed himself because of his friends friends stupidity "Ohh" baji realized once it made more sense "I live here in this apartment complex" I said pointing to the building behind me "No way we live there too" Chifuyu said looking quite excited.

(Like this)

"Really!!"I asked matching chifuyu's excited energy "YES" baji getting equally as excited as chifuyu and I "Woah that's so cool!! I live on the 4th floor what about you guys?" I asked them "I live on the 5th floor and chifuyu lives on the 2nd" Baji explained as we walked to our homes

Baji and Chifuyu dropped me off at my floor because chifuyu was staying at bajis for the night. We said our goodbyes and I entered my house "Mama I'm home" she peeked her head from around the corner "Hey your home late today" she asked with suspicion in her tone "I was hanging out with some friends today" I explained to her while making my way to my room

Entering my room I close the door and crash on my bed closing my eyes.

Maybe they weren't so bad after all.

__________________________

Word count:1247

Hello my loves sorry for the slow updates I've been having writers block but I hope you enjoyed

Bye for now<3