Cake

The day finally came to an end. That day was unnecessarily long.

"Bye Hina" I say waving at her as we go separate ways bc she has a date with Takemichi.Ugh couples.

Now I'm looking for the blonde and black haired duo.

I still can't find them. Didn't I tell them to wait for me? Did they leave? My thoughts were cut short by someone calling my name, looking to the left I see a tall raven haired boy calling me.

"There you guys are" I say walking towards them "Didn't I tell you to wait for me?"

"Sorry Isikawa,baji-san was taking forever with the last math problem" chifuyu said looking at baji a bit irritated.

"It's okay and call me y/n,now come on I wanna eat cake" they nodded and we were on our way to my house.

Most of the walk was silent but it wasn't uncomfortable or awkward.

We got there in a few minutes since our apartment complex isn't far from school.We walked up the stairs to the 5th floor and stopped in front of my door.

I opened the door wider for baji and Chifuyu to walk in "Mama I'm home" I shouted loud enough for anyone in the house to hear "Hey sweetie,you're earlier than usual" mom said popping her head out of the kitchen.

"It's because I didn't get detention today" I say,sounding quite proud of myself "That's good, who's your friends?" She asked me. Shit I forgot they were here.

Mom looked at Chifuyu and Baji standing awkwardly "Oh yeah this is Chifuyu and Baji my new friends that I met 3 or so days ago" They waved but baji being the social butterfly he is,he just had to make conversation with my mother.

"Hello Mrs.Isikawa I was wondering why isn't y/n celebrating her birthday?" Baji asked wearing a somewhat serious face "I really don't know-I mean I asked her if she wants something for her birthday like a small party or something but she just said no" My mom replying to baji's question.

I just rolled my eyes taking chifuyu upstairs while baji was still talking to my mother. I told him my door was the first one to the left if he decides to come upstairs.

"So this is my room,nothing special"i put my bag my desk and chifuyu did the same but he just put he's on the floor and sat there,looking around my room that's when his eyes landed on my manga shelves.

"You read manga?" Chifuyu asked me,moving towards my manga collection "Oh yeah...it's weird I know but it's a kind of comfort for me y'know?" I say scratching my nape,awkwardly laughing.

"It's not weird,I read manga too" I looked at him a bit shocked but not really surprised.

"You do?" I asked him.

He nodded his head and chuckled "Yeah"

________________________

"Bye come again" my mom greeted baji and chifuyu by the door. Chifuyu looked back and smiled "Thank you for having us Miss Isikawa" They walked outside and baji turned to me with a grin "See you at school tomorrow n/n" I smiled "Yeah see you tomorrow" and they left.

"They're nice, where did you guys meet?" I turned to my mom and shrugged "At the conveniece store" I said as I packed away the dishes "The conveniece store? Bit of an odd place don't you think?" Mom said as she chuckled a bit "It was just a weird encounter I guess" and with that I went up to my room.

I was about to go sleep when my phone lit up. It was a text but from who? I don't know anyone,is it a stalker? The fuck am I thinking? Who would wanna stalk me? Anyways back to the text,I looked at my phone and it was an unknown number
_____________________

Unknown

Hello child👹

Y/n
Who the fuck

Unknown
Guess who bitch

Y/n
Father?

Unknown
...
Yes my childe

Y/n
Jokes on you my dads dead bitch

Unknown
Okay damn that got dark real quick

Y/n
Okay but for real who are you?

Unknown
It is the one and only
Bija Keisuke
Fuck I spelt my name wrong

Y/n
How tf did you get my number?

Unknown
I have my researches ;)

Y/n
Researches?
You mean resources?

Unknown
Same thing

Y/n
Stalker much?
That's gonna be your name now

*y/n changed Unknown to stalker🤭*

Stalker🤭
Seriously?

Y/n
Yes now what the fuck do you want

Stalker🤭
Nothing just wanted to bother you :)

Y/n
🤦‍♀
Goodnight baji

Stalker🤭
Nooo don't leaveee
Seen
Rude:(

________________________

HELLOOOO ITS BEEN A WHOLE MINUTE SINCE IVE POSTED BUT IM BACKKK

this chapters boring but it'll get better just wait a little please:)))

BYE FOR NOW ML:)