Heat

AN//: Since this is my most reviewed story, I'm going to rewrite some parts so it's more coherent. Things maybe be added and deleted.
Update 6/29/19:

A kiss. It's an action that says I love you without having to actually say it out loud. It's usually done with two in an intimate relationship.

Yukio POV

"Nii-san." Yukio tiredly called out to his sleeping brother, "Wake up, Nii-san." Shaking him didn't help at all. Rin slept like a rock, it was almost impossible to rise him from his slumber. "Do you want me to-" His sentence was cut off when he was suddenly pulled down beside Rin in a tight grip.

"Five more minutes." He mumbled half asleep, pulling Yukio closer only to drool on him.

Yukio sighed and slowly untangled himself out of the embrace, "It's not my fault if you're late. I'm leaving." There was nothing else he could do. Hours could be wasted on the sleeping baboon; leaving was the only option, that'd teach him.

The younger sibling left the sleeping boy in the dorm and made his way to class. Breakfast had already been eaten and as usual, he was dressed and ready to go before 8 o'clock

"Okamura-san." A girl from his class called out, running to catch up to him, "Good morning~ How are you today?"

Yukio nodded his head and gave her a forced smile, "Just fine, er...Yota-san." That was a close call. Forgetting one of his admirers name would cause chaos. He learned the first time how much drama could arise from just a simple thing such as forgetting a name and he wasn't in the mood for that.

"Good to know. Hey, are you free after three? I was wondering if you'd-"

"Sorry, I'm busy." He interjected in irritance, "I must go now."

"But we're in.." The sentence was left incomplete as he walked into the school. Yukio was too frustrated  to talk to anybody much less force more smiles.

Yukio finally made it to class and practically flew to his desk without anyone noticing. He just wanted this day to be over and give Rin a thorough punishment. Because of Rin, he was stressing out more than he needed to.

"Okamura-san."

Yukio slightly jerked at his name and looked at the caller. "Yes, Sensei?"

"You seem ill. Would you like to see the nurse?" The teacher asked, a hint of concern lathered over his tone of voice.

"No, I was lost in thought, I apologize." He flashed another forced smile and tried to concentrate in class.

Finally, class was over and Yukio was free. He needed some fresh air and to relax. He was halted from his actions by the same girl he met in the morning.

"Where's your thug brother? I didn't see him with you today." This time, she was with her four other friends.

"He's feeling ill. And Rin is not a thug. Will you excuse me, I have to get going." He tried not to growl like a predator that he assumed he wasn't.

"Geez! All we want to do is hang out with you but you're treating us like shit." Yami, a friend of Yota, cried.

"You're rude." Yota glared at Yukio, wrapping a comforting arm around her friend.

"Look ladies, I believe you have noticed I am not in the mood for things like this today. I would advice you to take your drama else where and let me live my life without you holding me back. I have a life." With that said, he left, leaving the girls in utter shock.

Rin wasn't in cram school. That little piece of shit was going to get it later. He didn't come in late for school either. Now this was starting to worry Yukio. Did he actually sleep an entire day? Or was it something else? He'd check, but he had to do work. As much as he hated it, he'd have to check on him later.

The whole class was quiet for once, surprisingly. He guessed that baboon of a boy caused most of the ruckus, which was annoying. But this silence was also annoying. "Any questions before you head out?" Yukio asked a minute before the bell rung.

The silence answered his question.

The time was up and the students already started walking to their combat class. It was time to go beat Rin's ass now.

Yukio headed out and entered the very quiet dorm. Kuro was nowhere to be seen as usual. "Nii-san~" He called out darkly, checking the kitchen, bathroom and finally the room. The scene managed to surprise him. "NII-SAN ARE YOU OKAY?"

Rin POV

His body was being pushed around by .... by who? A stranger? He had no memories, empty just like a doll. Where was he? Who was shrugging him? More importantly, who was he?

Rin tried opening his eyes to look but nothing would move. A familiar voice called out his name. "NII-SAN! NII-SAN! RIN!"

"Yu..Ki..O?" He wheezed, attempting to extend out his hand blindly, failing miserably. It ended up falling down worthlessly.

But more importantly, the person holding him smelled so nice. Who was this Yukio he called out for? "MMmmmm you smell so nice."He laughed wickedly. "Why won't you let me eat you up~"

This wasn't Rin, was it?