Finding out

Rin Pov.

The next morning came with a terrible back pain and an icky feeling from the 'behind'. His head pounded as if he were repeatedly hit by a bat -anything hard really- and his sore muscles would hardly cooperate with him. He wondered what the hell could've happened to have caused this.

Rin lazily opened his eyes and took a deep breath before turning his head to the side. He almost jumped when he came across his younger siblings face but calmed, remembering his habit. Yukio would come and lay next to him whenever he had nightmares.

But this seemed different...He was naked...They both were naked, his ass was sore, there was thick, white liquid on his body, some still oozing from his anus and..and oh god, what the freaking hell happened?! Wasn't this a dream? Was this real?!

Rin started to silently panic, questioning how things came to be and why, until Yukio opened his eyes.

"Good morning Nii-san."

Rin blushed furiously and averted his eyes. "Yukio...did we..did..we.." he couldn't seem to continue his sentence. The words had run off, leaving incomprehensive sentences.

The younger sighed and sat up, helping Rin on to his lap. "Yeah, we did. I don' regret any of it. I love you Rin. Just know that I will always be there for you."

Rin scoffed and looked down out of embarrassment, "You're so corny..."

"Only when it comes to you." Yukio repeated, remembering that demon Rin had said the same exact thing.

But the question was, what would happen now.

"Uhm...I don't remember any of this." He dared to say, "What happened? I want to remember.." The last sentence came out a bit wrong, causing the freckled predator to smirk.

"I'll show you." Yukio answered smoothly, caressing his elder brother's cheek. "After you do your homework."

The erotic moment had faded away immediately after that saying, leaving Rin furious. This was teasing wasn't it? And what was the time? More importantly, that bastard would get it for ruining the moment.

Yukio looked down at his watch and sighed, "You don't have to hurry though. School starts in a few hours. But you don't want to fall behind do you?~" Again with the teas- wait.

WHAT?

School started in hours?

Rin jumped out of bed without arguing and rushed through his table, finding materials he didn't know of and the clock. It was 5. "The fuck is this?" he asked, holding up a junk of papers with his name on it. The sharp pain was ignored by the rush of confusion, it wasn't even noticed.

"Your class started a new topic. You weren't there yesterday so I got you your homework and notes. Funny how you skipped cram and school." The pregnancy part would be kept a secret until Rin was actually ready for the news. He knew he wasn't. And who knew if he was actually pregnant. Maybe a second time or perhaps multiple time around would assure him that he really was. Truth to be told, the young yearned for children considering he absolutely adored them, unbeknownst the others. Even his Nii-san didn't know.

"Wait what? I skipped yesterday?"

"You were a sleeping baboon. I couldn't wake you. And I had some things to take care of."

"You mean fucking me in my sleep?"

Yukio chuckled, "Oh brother, you and your assumptions."

Rin got up and tossed his work into his backpack. "I need a shower. This is your fault."

"We both can take one. I'll take special care of you."

Rin blushed and flipped Yukio off, "The last thing I need is a pervert behind my back!" With that said, he limped away.

The freckled jesus chuckled once again and decided to clean up the mess they made a day ago. Or was it a few hours ago? Technically, it was a few hours ago but a day would explain better.

Yukio Pov

After the intimate moment shared, he felt more alive and confident. Never had he felt this way before but he somehow did, especially when he was near his mate. Nothing but happy thoughts crossed his mind about him and his children, hugging them and pulling their cute chubby cheeks. His kids in his imagination were absolutely adorable. A mini Yukio and Rin.

Twins would be nice. Rin was older by a few hours and they shared an unbreakable bond. Maybe girls. But wouldn't they be noisy? Boys...Hm, who knew. He'd be content with anything. After all, it was his child. "Ah, I'm so excited." He cheered. "Nine months seems far...but it'd be worth it."

Rin had taken Yukio's stuff out of his ass and thoroughly cleaned himself so he was spotless.

"It'd be worth it!" he heard Yukio cheer.

"What'd be worth it?" He questioned, making Yukio jump ten feet off the ground.

"Oh uh. Rin, you surprised me. I was thinking of when we were little. Having you as my Nii-san is so worth it." Yukio half lied, hugging his very naked brother. Not actually naked, only a towel was wrapped around his slim waist.

Rin blushed and dug his head into his chest, "Of course! I take good care of you."

"It's actually the opposite now."

"Oh shut up."

"I love you too."

Rin let out a shaky breath and wrapped his arms around Yukio's back. "Asshole."