Found out

Yukio grinned sheepishly and nervously laughed, "Ahaha....I can explain?"

Rin just laid there in utter shock, literally frozen stiff. His eyes twitched and the doctor who was secretly Mephisto crawled away in his doggy form without anyone noticing.

"What the fuck Yukio..What the fuck." Was all he could mutter.

"C-calm down Nii-san." He stuttered, trying to find the right words to say. His mind was completely blank though. "Lets... uhm go back to the dorm and I'll tell you..uhm. Yeah." He had no other choice but to tell him the truth. This would not go well..

Rin was picked up by his brother without realizing it, since so many thoughts scampered throughout his head, and brought to his room. He realized his situation once he was placed down on his tooshie rather sloppily.

"Explain. Now." He demanded

Yukio jumped and looked around nervously. Who knew he could have this side.

"Uhm well. It started when you uhm missed school and cram," He trailed. "Uhm It was springtime and er..You were in heat..So uh." He continued on, explaining everything in explicit detail.

Rin could feel the anger rising within him, to think Yukio of all people was keeping THIS secret from him. It was just- UNTHINKABLE. But raging on wouldn't solve anything...He was freaking pregnant and he had to bear the thought.

He took a deep breath and exhaled loudly, trying to control the anger. "Why didn't you tell me before?"

Yukio looked down. "I..I was scared...of what you'd say. I've always dreamed of having children of my own but thought you wouldn't accept them." Tears started brimming from the boys eyes, "I was very happy when you were pregnant, I really was. I was scared of what you'd think. Having my children. It's disgusting isn't it? Your own brother's..."

Rin's look softened. He pulled Yukio into a hug; That brother of his had a soft spot for children. He was fragile too, though he didn't seem like it. "I'm happy."

Yukio looked up at Rin, surprised. "What?"

"What are you talking about? I'm not disgusted. I'm happy. Having your children is exciting..Though I have no idea how that's possible. Maybe I have a uterus hiding inside of me. Was I born a female? Where will the baby come from? My hidden vagina or ass maybe."

Yukio suppressed a laughter, catching Rin's attention. "You're so cute."

Rin continued to rage on, "WAKAWAKAWAKAWAKA I WILL EAT YOU." he shouted, attacking the very father to his children. He was having twins.

Yukio faked a  girly scream and weakly 'attempted' to escape. "Kya~ Nii-san, don't!"

Rin calmed down a bit and rested on his chest, "Geez, Aren't we close? From now on, no secrets. Got me?"

Yukio smiled and nodded, "Mmm, no secrets. I swear."

Rin grinned and choked Yukio with one of his infamous bear hugs, "Whoot! Now I shall train to be a..uhm. Would I be the mother or father?"

Yukio thought for a moment. "Uhm Father. We're both boys so yeah. Mother applies to a woman. There is no woman, is there?"

Rin shook his head, "Certainly not. TO MY TRAINING. Should I see Shiemi? She seems like she'd be a good mother."

Yukio stiffened. "Nii-san. Uhm. She knows..about us and uh probably needs some time alone."

"What? You serious? When did this happen?"

"Well, she saw us...well, me confessing to you. Your unconscious body to be exact and got upset. I didn't get the chance to confront her. Did you know she had a crush on me? Anyways..I explained myself to her and she's probably thinking. The last thing she needs is added stress."

Rin nodded his head, "Okay, I get it. And it was pretty obvious bro. You just didn't notice. Dense fucker."

Yukio scoffed, "Please. You're just as dense."

Rin hmped and got off of him and jumped on the his bed, "Anyways, who else knows?"

"Uhm Mephisto."

A cold shiver went down the Pregnant bruh's spine, "Are you freakin' serious? That pervert could have set up cameras."

Yukio coughed and eyed the ceiling. Sounds were heard and eventually faded away.

"Enough said, Let's get going on your homework, shall we?"

"Screw you." Rin groaned.

"You have to learn in order to pas-"

"My ass."

Yukio shook his head out of disappointment. "what bad manners you have. No snacks for a week."

Rin's happiness drained out. "WHAT DO YO MEAN BY THAT YOU FUCKER. YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS TO CONTROL ME. AM I JUST AN OBJECT WITH NO RIGHTS?"

Yukio laughed and waved his hands, "Don't blame this. This is on you."

Rin huffed and folded his arms, "I'll still eat 'em behind you back."

"Very kind enough of you to admit that. You'll receive a thorough punishment if done so." His eyes gleamed with a sadistic shine, making Rin wish he'd never said it in the first place.

"Okay, Okay. I get you. No snacks for a week."

"Good."